• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom Power Steering Hoses

They should have the stuff to make them from aeroquip blue p/s hose and reusable field fittings - thats how my stuff is plumbed (if you don't have one you will need a -6 to whatever power steering adaptor too)

HTH

Matt

Is that williams oil in Fife. If so, they do. They made my stainless brake lines and they do any hydro line. They're on 99 south of fife.

Brent

83yota said:
Is that williams oil in Fife. If so, they do. They made my stainless brake lines and they do any hydro line. They're on 99 south of fife.

Brent

Williams made my brake lines. Cheap. Very Cheap. Thought they were down more towards the tacoma dome. Been awhile since I was there. They'll custom make any lines you want. I got my P/S lines in Kitsap county at the Bremerton Airport Industrial park.

83yota said:

Brent
Yep, that's them. WilliamsOilFilter.... They also did two brake lines for me. Stainless and they work great and fit perfect. Good to know they do the PS lines also. Mine is getting a bit "oily" looking so I'd prefer to replace it before it blows on the trail.

hey dave if you come down on a saterday we can use my discount so you dont have to pay to much for them :redneck: