• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

D300s: ... school me

There is a Nissan (tx-10) to D300 doubler on its way.. that will open the door for the nissan V6 swaps.. good torque, light weight and reliable.

I've got a crash Fab adapter to mount the 300 to the toy case. I haven't used it yet to know if its going to hold up but I don't think you want a geared toy case in front of a 300 or the 300 will go boom.

Mauler doesnt brake outputs very easily because all his reduction happens after the T-case in the axles. But you are right a 32 spline upgrade is an expensive worthwile upgrade.

Mauler doesn't break stuff because he is so gentle and all about finesse....:;

So..When guys stack cases...I take it they put the low gears in rear case and rely on the lack of power(22r/re) to not break stuff.

Dudeman Bro!! I have been on my best behavior of late!! Conover tells me to "not wheel angry" and I try my best.

I really do like to **** **** up and make the 5.0 sing......not sure how much longer I can lightly wheel:D

Dudeman Bro!! I have been on my best behavior of late!! Conover tells me to "not wheel angry" and I try my best.

I really do like to **** **** up and make the 5.0 sing......not sure how much longer I can lightly wheel:D

Its all about having fun bro, if it aint fun, it aint worth doing....:awesomework:

I would like to respond to this in all seriousness.

I will make an attempt or two at all obstacles in "crawl" mode.I will change angles/approach/line and attempt to "crawl".

BUT......I get board quick!! In My Not So Humble Opinion you cannot defie gravity with crawl ratio....at some point you just gotta "get it".

MAN UP,SQUARE UP AND PUNT THAT ****ER!!:redneck: Yes I end up on my roof ALOT........but GOD DAMN, I have a good time:beer:

I will make an attempt or two at all obstacles in "crawl" mode.I will change angles/approach/line and attempt to "crawl".

BUT......I get board quick!! In My Not So Humble Opinion you cannot defie gravity with crawl ratio....at some point you just gotta "get it".

MAN UP,SQUARE UP AND PUNT THAT ****ER!!:redneck: Yes I end up on my roof ALOT........but GOD DAMN, I have a good time:beer:

AMEN ....... :awesomework:

That is what it is about:cool:

I have ran a toy case with 4to1 in it with a crash adapter to a stock d300 for 3 years and not had one problem. this setup was in my buggy and I would wine up my 22re and let it rip and the d300 held up just fine all the time. Having the 4to1 gears in the toy case is ideal because you can shift the toy case extremely easy in and out of 1to1 to 4to1 and leave the d300 in low and only use the d300 for front and rear digs. but when it came time to go v8 there was only one choice "atlas":D

I have ran a toy case with 4to1 in it with a crash adapter to a stock d300 for 3 years and not had one problem. this setup was in my buggy and I would wine up my 22re and let it rip and the d300 held up just fine all the time. Having the 4to1 gears in the toy case is ideal because you can shift the toy case extremely easy in and out of 1to1 to 4to1 and leave the d300 in low and only use the d300 for front and rear digs. but when it came time to go v8 there was only one choice "atlas":D

thanks for the advice. i'm considering selling my dual case setup and throwing down on a 300 now. i'd eventually swap a 4.7 or 4:1 set in the toy case. especially cuz ill have the 32 spl output. in the end it would only cost me a couple hundred more to have a much stouter rear output, front/rear burn on the fly, and lots of sexy women all over me. :redneck:

I use the OTT adapter with a 4.7:1 marlin geared toy reduction box and a stock geared d300 with 32 spline rear output and toyota output flanges on it. Works killer! I run 41" IROKS with that setup and have never had a t-case problem.

i have a crawl box with stock gears, an AA adapter to my 300, twin-sticked, rebuilt, 32 spline rear, and high angle yota flanges. i was going to use my crawl box (4.7s) in front of the 300, but i didn't want the reduction in front of a 300 w/ stock gears. i have had too many dual case setups with the rear case popping out of gear. i use the 300 for trail riding, and the front case in low for technical wheeling. i was planning on atlas, but it won't fit in my buggy. i also love the 300 also because w/ the rails modified, i can drive 45 in FWD.

i will eventually will gear the 300, but i love my ratios right now. no complaints.

holley

Light and fluffy mauler style :awesomework:

Haha....my throttle has two settings..........Idle and KILL!!:redneck: What a dumbass(Brad quote that I hear constantly)....just alot less patient as I get older...weird:looser:

To keep on topic and eat alot of crow.....I WILL BE HEAVILY MODIFIEING MY 300 IN THE FUTURE:rolleyes: 4:1,HD outputs and the aluminum case thingy:rolleyes:Along with the T-case will be 4.88 R/P,Built C-4 and some other trinkets........ It's a long story and I type slow but thats the basics

Haha....my throttle has two settings..........Idle and KILL!!:redneck: What a dumbass(Brad quote that I hear constantly)....just alot less patient as I get older...weird:looser:

To keep on topic and eat alot of crow.....I WILL BE HEAVILY MODIFIEING MY 300 IN THE FUTURE:rolleyes: 4:1,HD outputs and the aluminum case thingy:rolleyes:Along with the T-case will be 4.88 R/P,Built C-4 and some other trinkets........ It's a long story and I type slow but thats the basics

turd polish :eeek: (Crow)