• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Da new hot whip.

The replies are as I expected.

Not spending a dime more or even 1 more hour working on it till I know the 249 t-case and auto tranny are not toast. They could be......This will only take one trip to determine.

When I'm satisfied the drivetrain is wheelabale then the cage goes in.

The glass will be there at days end (famous last words).

I name thee...

The Swiss Cheese Mobile

Is that exactly how your gunna rock it? Or are the doors and such going back on for wheeling action? :eeek:

Wow that was 14 hours of fun. Cutting beating and grinding on that thing. It better last more than a couple trips.

After he finds out if the trans & t-case work ok we will put a cage and some bracing in it right mark:D

Last edited:
The doors on those rigs do add structural integrity(sp)! With out them an easy flop to the roof could be real bad.

Why did you take the seats out?? You must be miss-leading us and have other plan's like a cage or something. :flipoff:

The doors on those rigs do add structural integrity(sp)! With out them an easy flop to the roof could be real bad.

I'm sure it did.:redneck:

id be afraid to hit a decent bump....it might collapse like a beer can:eeek:

Maybe.....That would be ****ing awesome!

That's what I was thinking, I'd at least throw some scrap across each opening as a brace before I beat on it.

Great tech advise.:fawkdancesmiley:

Why did you take the seats out?? You must be miss-leading us and have other plan's like a cage or something. :flipoff:

Cage, yes. I'll be using "pude"........pipe/tube.:redneck::haha:

Sheesh people. This thing's already been rolled once.

I'm surprised it still ran after that!

Be safe Driver. Get rid of some more of that loose stuff and be sure to tie yourself in good. Seems I saw a vid of one of these going nose over and crushing the front of the cabin. That might be your hint there. Oh, and it had it's doors still.

I think there's a group feeling about this. B-pillar tube, at least. Heck, it'l be a good start!