• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Da new hot whip.

Already did......built a sweet ramp in front of my parents house. I jumped the crud outta this thing....it was so sick! :redneck:

Pretty funny how everyone is too dumb to read everything you said you were going to do with this rig.:kiss:

What? Like pulling wheelies off the top of the Rock Face in high range? I am though, so......

:redneck:

oh my god please do not wheel this until you paint it !!! oh my god its white -- what if it gets dirty!!!! You have to be more responsible than that.. people driving around white cars/trucks/suvs with mud on them:kissmybutt::cheer::looser: are what give the rest of us a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No bit for real
Whos gonna do your cage ?? Im gonna need one cus im onna flop my ****

oh money...

"Run's to grab camera for Reiter trip"

Don't worry, the document I'll have you sign before wheeling that thing will have nothing to do with gifting me the Buggie.... :fawkdancesmiley:

the lack of wheel wells in the back concerns me, keep it out of the mud or you might git some on you. looks like a good starting point have fun on your build.

Mark, you shouldn't go Saturday, this thing is unsafe! They all have valid points, no roll cage equals :looser: Haven't our safety meetings taught you anything?

Took it out today. :D Time for a cage. :driver:

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

This thing is B-A-D-A-S-S!!! So much fun. Ran Sac-up by route of bypassing the Stair Step but dropping the Poop Chute......I even drove up the PC backwards.:redneck: Over to Rhino Land, Grumpy's, Cable Trail, back to the parking lot by way of driving up the PC and through some misc. tree trails. Hit most of the hard **** and no pulls/winching needed. Barely put the thing in reverse.......good day, vey fun rig.:awesomework:

Body damage is minimal:redneck:and rear windows are intact.:kissmyass: