• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Da Situation" - newest turn-key buggy from Smith Motorsports

mr. niceguy said:
ur arent as dumb as you seem to be good job! and i dont use the other one anymore :flipgotcha: i got this one to be the regular awesome cool guy i am on the trails then i saw what u said and decided someone has to speak out for all the southern boys that thinks your a goonrod :dblthumb:
Not really sure what a goonrod is, nice of you to nominate yourself to be spokesman for the southern boys you speak of. So what did I say that set you off so bad?

bigsilly said:
Not really sure what a goonrod is, nice of you to nominate yourself to be spokesman for the southern boys you speak of. So what did I say that set you off so bad?
It's your avatar. Those in the south hate helmets.

In all seriousness, I've met Jimmy, he's a cool cat that doesn't give a **** about what some people on the internet say. He knows his stuff works. Then you get every 19 year old jackleg (like your worthy adversary here Joel) that think people like Jimmy need sticking up for ::) His work speaks for itself. It is not everybody's style, but obviously some people like it as he is backed up and taking deposits months in advance. I don't want a rig with open floors and open exhaust, but they are fun as hell to watch and go up things that most rigs would tuck tail and run from.
Once again, nutswingers have ruined a thread "defending" a builder in a debut thread, when none of it was necessary. Joel asked a simple question asking what the key differences were.

In closing, yes, Joel is a douche in person, but I still hang around him because I'm so enamored with these "big name racers" :flipper:

blacksheep10 said:
In closing, yes, Joel is a douche in person, but I still hang around him because I'm so enamored with these "big name racers" :flipper:

I'm pretty starstruck, and I never miss a chance to :tc from Bigsillys sac. He gave me a Camco sticker once, but was too cool to autograph it. One day though, one day, I'll get his autograph. :afro:

InDaShop said:
I'm pretty starstruck, and I never miss a chance to :tc from Bigsillys sac. He gave me a Camco sticker once, but was too cool to autograph it. One day though, one day, I'll get his autograph. :afro:
I slept in his house, got a Tshirt AND a sticker...no autograph tho :'(

blacksheep10 said:
It's your avatar. Those in the south hate helmets.

In all seriousness, I've met Jimmy, he's a cool cat that doesn't give a **** about what some people on the internet say. He knows his stuff works. Then you get every 19 year old jackleg (like your worthy adversary here Joel) that think people like Jimmy need sticking up for ::) His work speaks for itself. It is not everybody's style, but obviously some people like it as he is backed up and taking deposits months in advance. I don't want a rig with open floors and open exhaust, but they are fun as hell to watch and go up things that most rigs would tuck tail and run from.
Once again, nutswingers have ruined a thread "defending" a builder in a debut thread, when none of it was necessary. Joel asked a simple question asking what the key differences were.

I agree with this 100% im from the south and dont really want a spokesperson but way to ruin another thread guys. :flipoff1:

tbacon38 said:
I agree with this 100% im from the south and dont really want a spokesperson but way to ruin another thread guys. :flipoff1:

I would like to say I am sorry for asking about the rig. Like I said in my initial post I meant no disrespect to Jimmy Smith nor the owner of the buggy. I simply wanted to know some details about the rig. Mrniceguy decided for some reason I was being an ass and decided to derail the thread and spew a lot of hate. I hope the owner beats it like it stole his wallet!! Again sorry for my part in causing a derail in this thread.

InDaShop said:

I heard he retired, was told his talent tank was tapped out :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
I would like to say I am sorry for asking about the rig. Like I said in my initial post I meant no disrespect to Jimmy Smith nor the owner of the buggy. I simply wanted to know some details about the rig. Mrniceguy decided for some reason I was being an ass and decided to derail the thread and spew a lot of hate. I hope the owner beats it like it stole his wallet!! Again sorry for my part in causing a derail in this thread.
No big deal here just can't stand one guy standing up for the ENTIRE south when its a big place. To each his own on the buggy part. Great looking buggy Jimmy can't wait to see the next.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Back from page 12. Lol. What is the wheelbase on this buggy anyone know?

100 n sumthin inches long... Now, get back in the shop n finish your flatty.