• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dad's stang...

Kind of an odd feeling---my small stall is now empty..

dad270.jpg

dad271.jpg

dad272.jpg

dad273.jpg

CANNOT WAIT to see this thing back with paint...:awesomework: Following this thread makes me miss my 66...:booo:

Stupid rain. Good thing I made a stop at lowes on my way to work and prepaired for a weather change.

dad274.jpg

So my dad is going to meet me here later today and we are going to cruise up/meet Don and go to drop the car off...

So, Mike, are you going to be able to get pictures of the 'Stang getting painted?

Inquiring minds needs fulfilling! :stirpot:

I am going to try but realistic not as much as I would like.

Unfortunately doing this has hurt me pretty bad in other areas and I gotta handle that..

I will try to take pictures since it will be easier for me to get them as the painter lives pretty close to me, just have to remember to take that camera

Well????????? Any updates/pics there spidertoy???????????? I've been gone for over a week, and looked forward to updates!:booo:

I will try to get some up here, the update to this point is that both quarters are off, we have to replace a section of the inner wheel wells, and we are working the bodywork, and cleaning up rust and just making work until the wheel well pieces come in, and then it should really step forward quickly

Attachments

• 100_1035.jpg
    100_1035.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_1038.jpg
    100_1038.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 204
Hey, the body was intact before you got a hold of it!:haha: Cool, definitely a good time to nip that surface rust in the bud.:;

and here are a couple other pics, and one of CT's pride and joy... a 1935 ford coupe that he chopped the top, suicided the doors, and fabricated the grill, several of the fenders were pieced together out of 11 fenders, and it is a BEAUTIFUL car, and has a HEALTHY 302 with electric cutouts so that he can startle all the rice burners LOL

Attachments

• 100_1037.jpg
    100_1037.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_1030.jpg
    100_1030.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 207
yeah I got the right side cleaned up, but forgot the camera last night and tonight, so no new pics, but still have to tackle the left side, and then treat it with naval jelly and put a couple coats of eastwood rust encapsulating primer before the quarters go back on

Don broke the car :haha:

Ya Ct's car is beautiful and lots of time and care in that thing. Its a one of a kind...