• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dad's stang...

that is a cool lil plaque!!!! :awesomework:

mike keep your head high buddy.. let these last memories be good dont let somone get the best of you now...besides you lknow we all have your back...

and when the time is right we will make sure this mustang gets one hell of a cruise in!!!!

This is what the fair presented him with.

The quote "Your legacy will live forever" is awesome, I think that you being in your fathers life and doing what you did for him speaks volumes Mike, this is more than most men can say, and that is something that will stick with you and your children forever, I will continue to pray for you and your family, I have nothing but respect for you. :awesomework:

Mike I was one of the track rats that use to be out there and knew your dad , he touched a lot of people's lives in such a great way . I feel lucky to have known such a fine person . We all feel for you and your family.
Andy

This song comes to mind any time death is brought up......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKd6kjIOMf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish the best for you & your family Mike, too bad there arent more people like you out there in society:awesomework:

Last edited:
Thanks everybody. Lazyfox ya he was pretty well known out there and the fair has offered to take care of the memorial services there..

Its been a trying few days as I have been staying here since sunday and so have my brother and 2 sisters along with the rest of our family so we have had plenty of shoulders to cry and laugh on.

Its just been so hard to see a change in him every day and we know he's not in pain and can understand us at times but unable to communicate easily.

I wanted to share a few pictures to remember my dad because happy pictures brings happy moments..

For a little over a year my dad got involved with a cancer group that really helped him since he was surrounded by others facing similar problems of cancer and went weekly.

dad-group.jpg

dad-big_group.jpg

And this last year ay fair. I got a chance to spend a day with him buzzing around the golf cart they supplied..

dad-fair2.jpg

dad-fair.jpg

so you definitely got your figure from your dads side huh!!

and a day with a free golf cart,and no pics of it stuck?

he almost looks out of place with you taken the photos on the last 2...i remember seeing your dad roaming around the fairgrounds...so does he have some super cool photos stashed away from over the years? other then you playing cowboy,and hot rod.

so you definitely got your figure from your dads side huh!!

and a day with a free golf cart,and no pics of it stuck?

he almost looks out of place with you taken the photos on the last 2...i remember seeing your dad roaming around the fairgrounds...so does he have some super cool photos stashed away from over the years? other then you playing cowboy,and hot rod.

Ya the figure runs in the family as we are all somewhat tall and slender...

There are probably some pics of him buzzing around on it and those pics are slowly starting to surface..

He has like 4 TB drives sitting here that are stuffed full of pics and I haven't had the energy to go thru them yet...

Well I wiped the dust off the car and drove it home.......

It was a somber day and I can't say I am happy or sad....