• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn cheap-ass Dodge interiors...

anything new these days fall apart....

But nothing yet with my dodge... I'm expecting the tranny to fall out though:redneck:

No major issues.....My dodge's drivers seat cushion is flattening out. I've read about alot of people having this issue.

My dash trim vibrates and the center console has a few broken parts. It still rolls coal real well though.

Jobless said:
Probably becasue this is the TOW RIG section....not the **** BOX section :rolleyes:

I,ve towed jeeps (including my own) across the cascades with a toyota v6 extracab towing a car trailer with jeep on it. It pulled Vantage hill at 54 MPH towing trailer and Jeep.:flipoff:

Lincolnlock said:
My driver seat in my dodge looks like a mouse made a home in the side of it. :rb:

Ask Binder he'd tell you if it was a Ford seat it would still be like new.:corn:

The passenger side power window switch was not working when I purchased mine. The retaining spring on the trim bezel around it is also broken, but that may be due to the PO trying to fix the power window switch. Other than that, everything in the interior seems to be in good working order.

Latest posts