• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn it to hell.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Driving home my brake light and ABS light came on. Brakes felt fine at moments but then spongy. I pull into the driveway and park it, get out and see brake fluid dripping out the rear. Somewhere between the tank and the rail I have a busted brake line. :mad:

I'm guessing the easiest way to fix this would be to drop the tank, which is full. :mad:

Any input.

Looks like it would be just as easy to unbolt from the prop valve to the rear ABS valve and snake a new line through there. Did some research and this is what others have done. Hopefully, it'll be fixed tonight.

So rear brakes went tits up? Do the worlds most epic burnout. This will rid you of unnecessary fuel and you won't have to worry about wear on the rear brake components. :awesomework:

Didn't you just fix something else? Fuel pump or something?

Do you own a money pit?

Yeh injector pump and lift pump $2600:mad:

But hey I got it fixed, Total cost $26 bucks, 3 "I quits" and about 50 F-bombs. I told my wife if I have a major break down I'm getting a new truck.

So rear brakes went tits up? Do the worlds most epic burnout. This will rid you of unnecessary fuel and you won't have to worry about wear on the rear brake components. :awesomework:

**** that I just put $1100 in tires on it back in February. Those suckers gotta last. :redneck:

For the record I didn't have to pull the bed or drop the tank. I was able to snake it through the frame with a few choice words.

Latest posts