• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn its nice outside today...

P

If its free, its P
I just ran around a minute and good lord its gorgeous outside... nice temps, good breeze. Makes me wanna take the buggy out after work loaded down and stay in the woods all damn weekend and not even see civilization until Sunday !

drool

We're all tryin to leave work early today... Im glad everyone else is on board , good chance it will happen loller.gif

I may go wheelin today after all fug it ! Who's in ?? :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Is it too nice to work? :fish:

Yes, I do believe that it is. I've been campaigning it all morning tryin to get them to vote we all go home !! pepper.gif

P said:
Yes, I do believe that it is. I've been campaigning it all morning tryin to get them to vote we all go home !! pepper.gif

I have not tried writing a note for you at this job. Damn, that last one almost worked.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I have not tried writing a note for you at this job. Damn, that last one almost worked.

I promise you had it not been for the fuggin Aileron's coming in it woulda worked !

that was the best note evar !

I just told my boss

" Man you hear about the weather...

No what ?

Its severe clear, we gotta go before it hits !!

laughing1 Dammit it didnt work though... **** !

Been inside all day, but just went out to see if ya'll where lying. You're not. 8)

Gooseneck , Fitties N Beer take II and night wheeling in the buggy..

I need to change my Friday thread plans for tonight.... screw it I gotta go play outside !!! :woody:

P said:

I need to change my Friday thread plans for tonight.... screw it I gotta go play outside !!! :woody:

More info please. Could be a possibility for me.

This fuggin office sucks big time right now - just went outside. Got that same felling you get when spring first comes - can't wait to be wheelin tommorrow. - - pepper.gif

P said:

Yall have fun, while im at work fuggers, I expect drunken texts :flipoff1:

Im waiting on Chase, then we are loadin pit bikes and the buggy up for some good time fun this evening.. :afro:

Jrich is in T Town movin stuff so he isnt sure if he can get back and wheel or not.

Haley, what up with it dood...

anyone ???? Place is a blast to play, and JRich was kind enough to offer up his parents place for plenty o parking laughing1

Let me just say I am still sore and couldn't hardly walk Saturday, but it was a good time. :spin:

The weather this weekend at Harlan was unbeatable. From Thursday until Sunday it was clear with highs around 80.