• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn its nice outside today...

wontwork said:
Let me just say I am still sore and couldn't hardly walk Saturday, but it was a good time. :spin:
I've heard/said that before. laughing1

What a strange weekend. between partying, other commitments I was sleeping every chance I got this weekend. I can feel this monday fo sho!

We ended up riding fitties at Pigsby most all Friday night, I wrecked in a mud hole big time and had to ride out in my boxers in the dark, wrecked out one time like that and my forearm is still sore as **** from it.

Saturday wheeled Gdale all day, then went to Jriches and night wheeled out there all night.

Yesterday, relaxed and ended up doing some work stuff in the afternoon waiting on HB and Amber to get home loller.gif I took it real easy yesterday, didnt even wash the buggy, just stuck in the garage all dirty :eek:

P said:
thumb.gif Damn good time, thanks agian for having us over. My fitty is pissed molaugh

Anytime man. Had a great time except for Crystal getting mad at me, but she got mad becasue her fitty is broke and she didn't get to go. So I guess I will fix it soon. 8)

haha,, finally got a neighbor i can steal intronet from till mine gets hooked up...

So what about that night ride at the Neck.... P
and bridge hill at 3am...
Delicious!!! :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
haha,, finally got a neighbor i can steal intronet from till mine gets hooked up...

So what about that night ride at the Neck.... P
and bridge hill at 3am...
Delicious!!! :flipoff1:

More info please on the bridge hill. ;D

the ridiculoous hill inbetween the bridges...

Never been succesfully climbed before in a truck/bugggy..
p struggled to get up it... worked and worked
almost rolled.

I hit it all out in 1st several times.. no luck
Backed all the way down n the creek..
second gear. launched that bitch...

Im sure it looked like the timmie wheelie in the daylight...

Lets just say it was bad enough that at 3am after many many refreshments, i still knew i had to put on full harness...

CheapJ7 said:
the ridiculoous hill inbetween the bridges...

Never been succesfully climbed before in a truck/bugggy..
p struggled to get up it... worked and worked
almost rolled.

I hit it all out in 1st several times.. no luck
Backed all the way down n the creek..
second gear. launched that bitch...

Im sure it looked like the timmie wheelie in the daylight...

Lets just say it was bad enough that at 3am after many many refreshments, i still knew i had to put on full harness...

Is that the one we played on for a while and said we needed a crowd to watch before we really dedicated to the hill?

I was tryin to be cautious. I dont know many folks that would get a 36" tired truck with a 4cyl up it though... .I do know 1 person that would / did He wailed that sum bee so hard I was at the top waiting to see the headlight gone headlight gone headlight gone show laughing1

What ended up letting go with your stuurin man ?

That night ride was DELICIOUS !

I'm in next time no matter what.

Worked on my junk a little today and all I like is replacing the fan and finding a rad(have one located, but not shure of the fit) and replacing it. thumb.gif

gonna sort out teh steering tom..
but fittings on pump and orbital are dry..
Looks like a kinked the swivel part of one of my hoses above teh ram...
should be a simple fix...

I'd like to hit it again in teh daylight, but don't want to risk it before KOTH...

Yea just get it 110% ready to go, tighten bolts(replace the janky traction bar bolt ) , lube stuff and have it ready for a beat down.

loller.gif