• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I turn old today.

The Luke

The big 3-0. I'm considering retiring. I'm in no way ready to retire. But I'd still like to. Lol

If by milk, you mean beer, you're correct.

Who am I kidding, I got a sno cone at monster jam last night....

Bam you sure know how to make a guy feel old. I had finish up my hitch in the navy and been half way around the would before you were born. Not to mention been to about half the states and Canada on both coasts.

jeeppoor said:
Bam you sure know how to make a guy feel old. I had finish up my hitch in the navy and been half way around the would before you were born. Not to mention been to about half the states and Canada on both coasts.

:rolf: I hear ya. I've had my DL 2 years longer than he's been alive!

and happy birthday to the OP :dblthumb:

Re:

Happy burfday. I'll be 31 on the 20th. Welcome to not yer twenties. They'll all be the same from here on out. Actually, mine have been the same since I was 21.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Happy burfday. I'll be 31 on the 20th. Welcome to not yer twenties. They'll all be the same from here on out. Actually, mine have been the same since I was 21.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yep pretty much

Happy birthday! You made it to what should be the best decade in your life. By that I mean you should still have plenty of youth left in your body and some money to have fun with while you can! Life is backwards (for most) in that when you have the get up and go you have no money to go with and when you have the money most of your get up will be gone. The thirties should be a happy medium of both money and health so enjoy it and while enjoying it be conscious of how you treat your body because the 40's should be even better if you take care of yourself!

Happy birthday.You have made it to the age where your not trusted by the younger generation and they start calling you sir and ****. Haha

Boulderdash said:
Happy birthday.You have made it to the age where your not trusted by the younger generation and they start calling you sir and ****. Haha

I must have screwed something up I still have 4 more months to the big 30 and have been called sir by older and younger people for the last 3 years. molaugh

Happy late Birthday Luke.

Latest posts