• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damnit

BamaTJ said:
It is a hopped up LQ9 6.0 motor out of an Escalade or something

Its just a simple LQ4 out of a farm truck, used and to be abused.

Carl's is an LS2 with truck intake, all new. His dynoed at 477/490 :eek:

wngrog said:
Its just a simple LQ4 out of a farm truck, used and to be abused.

Carl's is an LS2 with truck intake, all new. His dynoed at 477/490 :eek:

Sorry, I new it was an LQ something. It will be fast, he will be a rock bouncer in no time!

wngrog said:
If you want a high quality mid engine single get Adam Carter and Pops to build you one....did you see the quality there? I bet they could get you in one for 1/2 what Campbell would charge.
Funny you would say that, cause thats actually what went through my head a few weeks ago when I was pndering the WIRING FIASCO of '08. Adam builds some good ****. I owe him a $6 Highpressure schrader valve and fitting still. They saved us in Bama.

InDaShop said:
I owe him an asskicking for loaning me a $6 Highpressure schrader valve. That allowed me to nearly total my buggy in Bama.

Fixed it for you molaugh

Hey Louis how 'bout I loan you my balls so you will turn that ignition over.

molaugh Yeah but then I wouldnt have had that hellafide sick ass full throttle smoke near flop and climb out right infront of you. Oh yeah, meant to tell everyone, when I pulled my skins the area between the passengerskin, and the passenger seat and rear firewall was full of fist size shale. I'm talking 15 pieces easily from that stunt. :afro: Ok highjack-off

Nolen do you know the colors yet? did you get to pick colors?

Actually tell us what input Jason allows? Seats? drivetrain? axles? wheels? color? Just trying to live vicariously through your checkbook. ;D

Yeah, that was quite possibly the pinnacle of your 4x4 career. It will be hard to beat.

TC is easy to work with. I deal 100 percent with Brian Errea. Jason welds and paints. He is not the phone guy.

The only thing that they insist on is a HP front axle with driver drop. They dont like limiting straps.

They prefer TH350/Atlas, but like Kula, will do 400/Stak 3

They insist on sticking with their wheelbase. That said, they just signed up to do a Mog buggy...that will be all new.

I picked my color.....hard to do with 36 TC buggies out there to find something unique yet able to work with base colors that I can buy in pre-painted .040 al. They really want to custom paint the skins. If I do that I won't run them. No use wasting all that work/money on something that will get trashed. Wait until you see Kula's.

You would be very surprised what you get for the $$ with TC. More than some in price, but less than most. As long as you stick to the script they know what it takes to build it and stick to the quote. Carl paid exctly what they quoted him 4 months after he ordered it.

I'm on the "Carter Chassis" waiting list............the "waiting for a price" list! molaugh I'm hoping I can afford for them to bend me one up and I'll do the rest. :woody:

wngrog said:
Yeah, that was quite possibly the pinnacle of your 4x4 career. It will be hard to beat.
"Thats what she said" the night I lost my virginity, and I gone on to impress myself with unnumerable others since, or disappoint others, however you want to look at it. :flipoff1:

I'll continue to do dumb ass **** while driving. Even if I get GOOD, I still like to try to pull the line that is make or break. Thats just how I play. Live by the sword die by the sword.

wngrog said:
As long as you stick to the script they know what it takes to build it and stick to the quote.
That exactly what I figured, through the stories I'd heard. There is absolutely nothing wrong with their formula thats for sure. I'd spring for the custom skins and then use them for travel, or hanging in the garage. But never for actual wheeling.

blacksheep10 said:
some of the best meals I've had were semi frozen pizzas. maybe its just when drunk. go out and get drunk and go start it. it'll be awesome :woody:

Right the fawk on!

blacksheep10 said:
some of the best meals I've had were semi frozen pizzas. maybe its just when drunk. go out and get drunk and go start it. it'll be awesome :woody:

Thats how my buggy got built.... dont be giving out all my trade secrets dickhole ! molaugh :flipoff1:

MAN...TWISTED BUILDS SOME BAD ASS STUFF.GREAT TASTE NOLEN.HELL IT'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT BRO...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT U COME UP WITH AND FLOGG ON IT....