• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damnit

skrause

Picked up a Tekonsha P3, the plastic bracket makes it stick out from the dash too far so I went to put the metal bracket on it.... waaaaaaaay too wide, actually identical to the Prodigy's bracket. :mad: :mad: :mad: Guess I get to call them in the morning to complain. :redneck: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
poor thing. really, that is a shame...can't you 'fab' something up to make it work... you know like jerry-rig it or something non pc like that?:haha:i mean you are a wheeler after all, you must be experienced in making it work - right?

poor thing. really, that is a shame...can't you 'fab' something up to make it work... you know like jerry-rig it or something non pc like that?:haha:i mean you are a wheeler after all, you must be experienced in making it work - right?

I was tempted to just cut the fawker down but figured I can be patient enough to have them send me the right one if it exists. :redneck:

Why cut it? Just bend the 90* corners in abit and then straighten the legs out again until they're the right distance apart.....:eeek:

my bracket worked just fine, someone at the retailer was probably screwing w/you!:haha:

You have a P3?

They're sending me the correct bracket, lady on the phone finished saying "it's too wide" for me. Apparently they've sent a few out this way. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

interesting, mine came with one like that, that's too wide, and another one that fit, and a plastic one too. Check inside the box?:beer: