• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60 front,What axles?

Nobody using the 40 splines? Cole, What are you using? CTMs? What locker are you'll running? If Bobby Longfield , Sales it, then I probability own It. :dblthumb:

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Yep, just as strong if not stronger and almost half the price

I ran them also and had great luck with them. Im cheap so my axles were all Yukon's and the stubs were'nt worth a flip but held up for the most part. They twist for several rides then pop. For most its budget over anything, if its a no money matter then RCV's are were its at fo sho !!! thumb.gif

PS Miles and I can supply Ten Factory , Alloy USA ( yes they still exist under the Omix umbrella ) etc. Will do all we can to meet or beat competitors pricing.

I am running Yukons with spicer joints. although I have been thinking about getting some of those Long's. My I believe my Yukons are the "older" version, I have had them for about 3 years.

1TONZR2 said:
I am running Yukons with spicer joints. although I have been thinking about getting some of those Long's. My I believe my Yukons are the "older" version, I have had them for about 3 years, mainly because i wheel like a little girl...
fixed it for you... :flipoff1:

Where is a good place to get rcv's and a detroit at? Im tired of working on the front end.

wontwork said:
Where is a good place to get rcv's and a detroit at? Im tired of working on the front end.

Call Danny with Jackson Powertrain over here in Mississippi. Tell him I (Joel) told you to call him. Explain to him that you are in Bama and he can drop ship to you. Number is 601-932-3159. He is very easy to deal with, I ordered all of my gears and lockers from them and they do all of my driveshaft work.

What shafts are you running now?? Cause east coast gear will put a Lifetime Warranty on there Ten Factory shafts when used with the nitro 300m U-Joints. They are about $1000 cheaper then RCV. You just have to buy everything from them. thumb.gif

Jhouser said:
What shafts are you running now?? Cause east coast gear will put a Lifetime Warranty on there Ten Factory shafts when used with the nitro 300m U-Joints. They are about $1000 cheaper then RCV. You just have to buy everything from them. thumb.gif

I duno. They were in it when I bought it and have been changed since the buggy was built. I am tired of working on it and I would like to make it through one weekend of riding without the front end breaking

Yeah Chase at ECGS is good with warranty of his product. EOR can get you RCV's for cheaper than most I believe. It is not much cheaper, but RCV's don't really wheel and deal with their stuff unless they have a group buy