• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Day wheeling or night wheeling

Money Mark

With just the time of day (night) a driver is using the trail system; in your own personal opinion which one does more damage to the trails?

Last edited:
I have lights on my rig, so it's always daylight for me :redneck:

Although more people tend to drink at night, so therefore night wheeling may indeed cause more damage, but tire size, width, day or night wheeling, and the damage caused all boils down to the driver and whether or not he is making good, logical decisions.

I like the trails that start out day light wheelin N end up night wheeling. Busy Wild comes to mind.

I agree with Jaydog, I have a lot of lights so it makes no difference to me :smile: I could see causing more damage at night if you have poor lighting and can't see the trail very well.

Night Wheeling!!! Especially when you have a uber loud exhuast and rev it up taking off from camp and passing other campers...:awesomework:...

okok... I enjoy all wheeling!! Day or night!! my 31's and my come-a-long do awesome...:redneck:

:awesomework:Yeah backwards drunk with one eye open dig the **** out the trail too, 6 undercarage lights work well for me..

Just don't run into any movin trees:haha:

:awesomework:Night wheeling is fun. :awesomework: its just plain harder due to the fact of not able to see the terain as easy. Nothing was as fun though as down in the hammers at night wheeling