• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DD

ForMud said:
What other kind of ***** I'm going to get with a 17 year old beat to **** chevy that smells like wet goat on the inside?

Hay smelling like a wet goat has to better then a dead goat..

I drive my Dodge dually every day.

Attachments

• Dodge.jpg_thumb.png
    Dodge.jpg_thumb.png
    673.6 KB · Views: 292
lowbudgetjunk said:
I know there was a thread on what does your wife drive, but the better question is what do you drive? I typically don't keep anything longer than a year, with my longest owned vehicle coming in at almost 3 years. Today I went and bought a new car to drive around town, pick up and drop the kids in and to go pick up groceries.

What are you fellas driving?

9e92f7315e4a09adee10a0813ff904ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I just seen this car. It's nice.

Re:

I appreciate it fellas. It's more me than having a modern car. Once I get the overdrive working and some tinkering, I probably won't drive anything else unless I am leaving town or towing. Hell, if it will keep decent rpms around 70mph, I may drive it back and forth to Birmingham for my boys Children's appointments.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I drive a pile of **** mexi-looking black F-150 crewcab, has Rockstars, a Lincoln navigator grill, and camouflage seat covers. I think its a 2001. I seriously dont know.
We have a policy on not showing up to jobsites in nice vehicles. Its like a big deal. So my partner gave me this savage titled piece.

I in general hate it. Its a Ford, I dont understand the ergo, when I've only ever driven GM for my entire life. But it fits the bill, its a heap of a pile of junk. And all the mexicans want my wheels, which I also hate as well.

My outside the neighborhood but not work truck is a 2013 Mazzulla Chevy.

And my inside the neighborhood (not a golf cart) is a 1989 M998 HMMWV I bought from the government and rehabilitated. Like runs to baseball practice, or the grocery store.

Re: Re: DD

InDaShop said:
I drive a pile of **** mexi-looking black F-150 crewcab, has Rockstars, a Lincoln navigator grill, and camouflage seat covers. I think its a 2001. I seriously dont know.
We have a policy on not showing up to jobsites in nice vehicles. Its like a big deal. So my partner gave me this savage titled piece.

I in general hate it. Its a Ford, I dont understand the ergo, when I've only ever driven GM for my entire life. But it fits the bill, its a heap of a pile of junk. And all the mexicans want my wheels, which I also hate as well.

My outside the neighborhood but not work truck is a 2013 Mazzulla Chevy.

And my inside the neighborhood (not a golf cart) is a 1989 M998 HMMWV I bought from the government and rehabilitated. Like runs to baseball practice, or the grocery store.

Love the mazulla

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Give us some details on the Chevy
6.2l, leather truck 18" front travel, 18" cantilever rear travel. 3" King triple bypasses, and 3" King coil carriers
I have it torn apart right now, going from 37's to 40's. upgraded to racehubs, and ditching the eLocker for a Detroit.
Tore into it the weekend before Hurricane Harvey to be ready for Raptoberfest, but the Hurricane put me way behind. Dont see it making Raptoberfest. Havent fabbed front inner fenders and relocated everything yet...

test fit

RandysMJ said:
I recently bought this 04 WJ 4.7, with 6.5" lift and long arms on 35's as my DD. That is until i can get another car. Really want another Mustang as my DD.
c278f654d8bad2430ea6aa7c0dea59a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 11+ with 5.0 are fun to have. That's what I mostly drive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SkinnyPedalRacing said:
The 11+ with 5.0 are fun to have. That's what I mostly drive.

That's what I want or a 03-04 Terminator. I had a 2000 GT 5spd. Loved that car.
e7e87c155da53bf189b3967333613d7b.jpg

RandysMJ said:
That's what I want or a 03-04 Terminator. I had a 2000 GT 5spd. Loved that car.
e7e87c155da53bf189b3967333613d7b.jpg

Full exhaust with long tubes, air intake, and tune nets 410hp to the rear wheels. 6 speed with 3.73 is fun. Turns 7k without hurting the motor in stock form.