• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dear AMBO

Ill get you some business cards. Please pass them out to all your wild friends and any elderly/ sickly people you may associate with.

K Thanx Bye

P

6uldv8 said:
The official Hardline embalming fluid is beer!

See, that's why I love you guys.

If I could get the hookup and be embalmbed with Beast Light, I'd probably rise from the dead and live FOREVA :woody:

Also, I figured I could trust Ambo to keep me safe from the Necro's whilst being prepared for worm food.

The sad truth is I can see Paul fawking with my dead body and proppin me up for pics and stuff for the website... which, I would't give a fawk 'cause I'd be dead and all skully :woody:

Deep South said:
When I die, will you hook me up with the Hardline discount on my embalmbing? skully

Of course... Friends and family discount for the wife! ;) I want her to have money leftover to be able to "move on."

Bones said:
Burn me please and have Miles jump me with the Fitty. molaugh

Will do... You want to go ahead and pre-arrange your services? You get a guaranteed price for life that way... No price increase for you little buddy! :fish:

Ambo said:
Will do... You want to go ahead and pre-arrange your services? You get a guaranteed price for life that way... No price increase for you little buddy! :fish:
Sure, do I need to be transfered to 'Bama for the burning though?

Bones said:
Burn me please and have Miles jump me with the Fitty. molaugh

My stepdads father is sitting in the room with me right now. He is in a nice Black Box. Its funny because people come in the house sit down and never realize whats in the black box beside them.

Cole said:
My stepdads father is sitting in the room with me right now. He is in a nice Black Box. Its funny because people come in the house sit down and never realize whats in the black box beside them.

Creepy...

I have my black lab in a box in my living room. One of my wife's friends was over helping her do some decorating one night and opened the box and saw the bag with her ashes and wanted to know if that was where I kept my pot, not knowing it was the ashes of my pet. laughing1 laughing1

Bones said:
Sure, do I need to be transfered to 'Bama for the burning though?

I got an arrangement for you on that. AirMed also transport's mortal remains thumb.gif

( we got him coming and going Amber ! chaaa ching !! )