• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dear CHASMAN9 ,

When the new Crawl Mag comes out. :dunno:

No, Uh, how about when I recieve my stimulus check from Da Man" Yah, that's when, he told me the check's in the mail. He said it would be here on the second Sunday of the next month. :afro:

We're getting there. Should be around the middle of September, there has been so many issues with the other site utility relocators that's not even funny. They were supposed to be done and out of our way by January 31st, well they some what completed there stuff around June 19th. Cost us mucho dinero and I field about 5 calls a day about it. I can't wait till it's done as well. What road are you on, I will make sure to put up a detour sign on it. :flipoff1:

Ill just say I live off of Dirt Loop Road. It be nice when its done. I just wanna wash my truck some time this year. Just pave the finished end by the traffic light and Id be happy.

No problem, I will send my 2500 gallon water truck down your way today and Wah la, all betta. :dblthumb: Get ready for Phase III, it shouldn't be far off. :****:

Should be wrapping it up around the week of the 21st of September. I apologize for any inconveinence we may have caused, but it is for the better of the area in the end. Our original completion date was July 24th, but with approximatley 145 days of delays caused by other utility companies (Alagasco, Bellsouth, Al power, etc), we are STILL completing it within 50 days of the original target date. :dblthumb:

Actually, we are going to pave a rhythm section between the day care and the Thrift store. booyang :driving: booyang :driving: They love us down there. loller.gif

Night races at Jellico Alabama! booyang

I think you told me you were working with Almon and Assocaites right? If so do you ever deal with Andy McCartney or Bradley Porter? Those two should be alright guys to work with. ;D Known both of them since little league baseball!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I think you told me you were working with Almon and Assocaites right? If so do you ever deal with Andy McCartney or Bradley Porter? Those two should be alright guys to work with. ;D Known both of them since little league baseball!

No, I have not worked with either of them, but will look forward to possibly in the future. I will tell them you said they suk ass and throw like a girl. :flipoff1:

Almon is the Big Dog in T-Town for engineering and will work again with them someday as we have done alot of work there in the past and are constantly bidding jobs there for the future. That place just keeps growing, one backyard at a time, and I will keep digging them up one pissed off neighbor at a time. thumb.gif :flipoff1:

Thanks, we have been through thick and thin on that job with all the crap weather and other utiltiy delays we had. :****: But, through all, the immediate neighbors on the streets were extremely nice to all my crews and went as far as feeding them and giving them drinks. Props to all the neighbors and people of Tuscaloosa for being such good sports for such a big undertaking. I am very proud of the final product we have delivered, and hope to be able to do another job for the city someday as well. :dblthumb: