• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer season. anyone got any pics yet

cash talks

father-in-law and i got a new spot this year. 20 acres of corn next to creek. no other crops within 1.5 miles. cant wait

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice bucks!!! looks like the will go in the 140's at least. Here is my buck I have targeted for this bow season. Not as big as those you have pics of but a nice deer.

What part of the country or those bucks in?
My Cousins boy got a 13 point that scored 175 rough, In Kansas on the youth hunt.
The last deer I shot was in Wyndot (sp) Kansas inside the city limits. 8 pointer scored 160. I have a pic but it's on paper film. I need to get it on disc and post up.

I have deer eating apples in my front yard every morning, and a HUGE group of turkey strutting around the bottom ground, but none of the deer have a rack like that, nice 10 pointer.
What do you want to be Joel PM'd luke already asking him if he'll take $1000 to come up and hunt Luke's spot to get that 10 pointer :flipoff1: laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
I have deer eating apples in my front yard every morning, and a HUGE group of turkey strutting around the bottom ground, but none of the deer have a rack like that, nice 10 pointer.
What do you want to be Joel PM'd luke already asking him if he'll take $1000 to come up and hunt Luke's spot to get that 10 pointer :flipoff1: laughing1
No one wants to let any of us southerners come up there and kill a giant Kansas buck, WTF is wrong with that :flipoff1:

I would love for you to come up and assert your manliness on a local grille killer, I've just been out of town and am not much help in the hunting realm anyway because I don't give 2 shits about hunting. too much patience, too much time, very little payoff. adrenaline wise for time invested. I'll stick to the shop and wheeling/rzr riding/sex

i am after the one with the extra devil horns out of his forehead. you can see them good in a couple of the pics. dad in law and i are arguing over who will get him. he goes on a 2 week trip in october. i would love to send him a pic with my phone while hes sitting somewhere on the east coast :flipoff1:

My buddy Jason's son Hunter killed this one with a bow neer Watsons Mill in Georgia.
IMG956807.jpg

Not me

"Elk
As you know I was alone when I downed this elk in ND. I was using my camera’s timer attached to my shooting stick to give me enough time to get into the picture. I knew there were a lot of cats in the area but had no idea they would come in this close to people. He had to be within 10 feet of me and I didn’t even know it. I about ----- my pants when I looked at the pictures."

Damn he is lucky
I never walk through the woods without being loaded. Was walking to a stand one morning and I just flicker my flashlight while walking. Heard something take off and turned my light on and it was two coyotes. I spooked them but they about made me **** my pants