• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Defender Buggy Build

I talked to a few builders from TN to NC, most were booked for a while. I really wanted a Jimmy's 4x4 style rig but they were just too expensive, then I found this chassis and it was real close to exactly what I wanted (personal preference of chassis style) and I couldn't beat the price.

Re: Defender Buggy BuildL

Looking really good Daniel can't wait to see it finished!!!!

Daniel made some progress..

Stock water pump...
1322441077.jpg

Bling AN fittings
1322441079.jpg

Finished both rear upper shock mounts
1322441084.jpg

Shes a roller :woot:
Full bump
1322441083.jpg

Overall side shot (now that Marks junk is outta the way :****: J/K Mark, Elenore is flashemifyougotem
If mammas happy, everyones happy :****:
1322441081.jpg

Getting closer to vroom vroom time! :woot:

Got the motor skid done
707f8777.jpg

Also got the battery, fuel cell, and trans cooler mounted
cdc3bf46.jpg

Made a floor for the rear , cut outs on the sides are perfect size for ratchet strap hooks or bungee cords
8131e263.jpg

25278a72.jpg

For trail riding there's plenty of room for a cooler and tools and for racing the tool box can be bolted in for tools and straps
92d9b065.jpg

3cdd4d6e.jpg

onetoncrawler said:
No major update, braced the rear of the motor and flexed out the suspension to check for binding and check clearance

14c77b0f.jpg

Looks awesome man, one question though. How hard is it going to be if you need to take the transmission out.

Thanks, it will be a big deal, It will have to come out through the cab or out the front, it could possibly come out the bottom between the bracing , I've got to measure