• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Defender Buggy Build

Yeah, i finished the front bumper
e7859c7c.jpg

aefca297-f7c5-4694.jpg

Looking Good Daniel.....We could've modified the front end for you like that at no extra charge.

Don't be afraid to ask about changes to our chassis'.....we like building them different ways to get the customer exactly what they want!

Got a little more done, steering column in
3253c6f7-8398-b812.jpg

Bump stop pads done
3253c6f7-83dc-cb51.jpg

Headlights mounted
3253c6f7-8418-8729.jpg

Shock tower support in
3253c6f7-8446-eece.jpg

Should be ready to tear down for final weld this weekend

Updates:

Danel got a pimp ass mount for the Atlas... the powertrain is mounted at the motor mounts, back of the heads, trans, and front and rear Atlas outputs :woot:
1326848115.jpg

So if theres a pile of parts on the ground...
1326848112.jpg

Could only mean one thing....

Shes naked!!! :cougar:
1326848118.jpg

1326848120.jpg

Time to finish weld the chassis and get some color on it!

Started welding everything up last night, decided to take the buggy up to EOR for the interior. I know they will do a much better job than I could. Going to go ahead and paint the chassis and mount everything permanent so when they get the interior done I won't have to pull it back apart!

bluetoy said:
Looking good Daniel !

When's she gonna be wheeling ? :driving:
thanks guys

Hope to be ready by mid March or so, Still need RCVs and a cpl more things that cost too much money lol

Cpl more pics, the pic Mo posted is awful blurry, iPhone camera goin down hill, shop atmosphere gettin to it

aefbf08f-bb45-86d3.jpg

Attachments

• PAINTED.JPG
    PAINTED.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 91
how did you paint yours? spray bomb or ? and what brand paint did you use? my silver didn't come out near as nice as yours did.

wizzo said:
how did you paint yours? spray bomb or ? and what brand paint did you use? my silver didn't come out near as nice as yours did.

I used rustoleum :****:

i primered it with Rustoleum automotive primer then wiped it down to remove any overspray , then i used the Rustoleum hammered finish universal for the base coat, then when back with regular rustoleum hammered finish for the top coat.

Draco said:
Ready to ride yet? ;D

Damn you work fast! :****:

Ive been slacking here lately, a lot going on at work so havent been able to get much done during the week. but it's almost back to roller state. Should have everything cleaned up and back in by middle of next week. Then its off to EOR the 4th for interior. should have all the parts I need to finish, so hopefully be riding around in March