• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deflowered

Your never gonna wheel reiter
:awesomework:
But he will sure argue why he cant make it up there!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Your never gonna wheel elbe.

Why would he... There's nothing challenging at Elbe for him:rolleyes:....

BYS/SOL were/are way harder then the busy and he walks those (when there wet and sloppy)....

But would be cool to have Joe down in this neck of the woods once or twice:awesomework:

:stirpot::corn:

BYS/SOL were/are way harder then the busy and he walks those (when there wet and sloppy)....

But would be cool to have Joe down in this neck of the woods once or twice:awesomework:

Sometimes the obvious slips from you dont it?

He lives next to reiter, I live next to Elbe. My reason is all about the funds. Its a long and expensive tow for me. Simple fact is I can go to the oregon dunes cheaper than I can go to reiter.:awesomework:

Are you bunks PR guy? :flipoff:

You have never been on the Busy Sucka! :fawkdancesmiley::kissmyass:

You have never been on the Busy Sucka! :fawkdancesmiley::kissmyass:

Your right!!!! and You have NEVER been up BYS or SOL:fawkdancesmiley::haha:
(Thanks again Bunk:awesomework:.)

But I have seen many many video's and pics... Reiter puts a whooping on Elbe by far!!!

Brad..it only takes 1 1/2 hours to get up to Reiter :awesomework:from Tacoma!!depending on where you start from...

Hell..I will kick down on gas funds to get your rig up there:awesomework:

Your right!!!! and You have NEVER been up BYS or SOL:fawkdancesmiley::haha:
(Thanks again Bunk:awesomework:.)

But I have seen many many video's and pics... Reiter puts a whooping on Elbe by far!!!

Brad..it only takes 1 1/2 hours to get up to Reiter :awesomework:from Tacoma!!depending on where you start from...

Hell..I will kick down on gas funds to get your rig up there:awesomework:

towing is 2 hours from south hill to the upper lot.

unless you drive like an idiot with a trailer

towing is 2 hours from south hill to the upper lot.

unless you drive like an idiot with a trailer

Grant gets there in 1 1/2 hrs from Tacoma near 6th n pearl...

But ya..south hill might take alittle longer due to all the gay ass lights and stupid drivers:mad:...

now back on topic!!

Looking good Brad!!!:awesomework:

Grant gets there in 1 1/2 hrs from Tacoma near 6th n pearl...

6th and pearl is about an hour from my house.:rolleyes:

I can afford the tow up there and back. Thats easy.:awesomework:
Its only comfortable for me to go When I can afford to have the truck and trailer towed back on a tow truck if needed.

Theres a big difference between dragging a cheroke and couple dogs to the woods and getting a broken down 14,000 pound burden from Monroe to Eatonville. Thats an expensive tow bill. I dont like leaving the house unless I can cover my own ass. If not I will never relax for any fun.....

While Elbe isnt my first pic or favorite, it is 20 miles from home and I truly relax there knowing I can count on at least ten different locals if needed and would do the same for them.:awesomework::beer:

6th and pearl is about an hour from my house.:rolleyes:

I can afford the tow up there and back. Thats easy.:awesomework:
Its only comfortable for me to go When I can afford to have the truck and trailer towed back on a tow truck if needed.

Theres a big difference between dragging a cheroke and couple dogs to the woods and getting a broken down 14,000 pound burden from Monroe to Eatonville. Thats an expensive tow bill. I dont like leaving the house unless I can cover my own ass. If not I will never relax for any fun.....

While Elbe isnt my first pic or favorite, it is 20 miles from home and I truly relax there knowing I can count on at least ten different locals if needed and would do the same for them.:awesomework::beer:

I hear ya.. but honestly..do you think you dont have others that would help ya out up north also?:eeek:

Your tow rig is a p.o.s.?

All tow rigs are a POS at some time or another.:;

But yes its no cummins or new rig by any means. Just an old Chev dually with a 454 thats starting to gain my trust. I dont trust autos either, but I put the TH400 in it myself and its a good one.

I have had the truck going for about 6 months now and its proved itself so far. So things are looking better.:cheer:

I fannaly have a trailer that seems to work now too.:cool:

All tow rigs are a POS at some time or another.:;

But yes its no cummins or new rig by any means. Just an old Chev dually with a 454 thats starting to gain my trust. I dont trust autos either, but I put the TH400 in it myself and its a good one.

I have had the truck going for about 6 months now and its proved itself so far. So things are looking better.:cheer:

I fannaly have a trailer that seems to work now too.:cool:

I'm in the same boat.....last summer I didn't make it to Naches due to a POS tow rig that I didn't trust up and over the pass.

Now I have RWB back with the 460/C-6/Sterling 10.25 and have been venturing farther and farther away from home....but it's still kinda sketchy and STRESSFULL....

I don't know how people afford buggies,nice tow rig,nice trailer,home,kids,dirtbikes etc.........and don't say HARDWORK:rolleyes: I work my ASS off for good $ and still struggle to get by while still wheeling ALOT

I'm in the same boat.....last summer I didn't make it to Naches due to a POS tow rig that I didn't trust up and over the pass.

Now I have RWB back with the 460/C-6/Sterling 10.25 and have been venturing farther and farther away from home....but it's still kinda sketchy and STRESSFULL....

I don't know how people afford buggies,nice tow rig,nice trailer,home,kids,dirtbikes etc.........and don't say HARDWORK:rolleyes: I work my ASS off for good $ and still struggle to get by while still wheeling ALOT

Don't worry jeff. I am in the same boat and haven't made it east due to a broken/jacked up tow rig....:booo:

Oh the feathers are ruffled somewhere...at any rate brad and i were talking for weeks about him coming to reiter last weekend. I guess he forgot(wonder why) so i had to rub it in..So is it done?? Reiter will be nice tomorrow.

Credit spending.

But I have a nice tow rig and a POS wheeler:booo:

Latest posts