• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deflowered

Credit spending.

But I have a nice tow rig and a POS wheeler:booo:

Damn dude..for a POS it sure knows how to "getsomegaspeddlemakeitdeaper" on them there trails last week:haha::awesomework:

Dont they all start off as POS's? I mean come on..not much jeep left there..:haha:

Damn if I was scared of my towrig I wouldn't go anywhere...

Crash you saw my old tow rig. Good old 78 1 ton chevy with a 350v8 and turbo 400.

So simple if it breaks you can fix it with almost anything. That rig drove down to the Hammers twice, one trip being a round trip hitting Moab on the way home, sold it to a buddy and its still going good with just the usual plugs and wires.

My old 94 IDI Turbo Ford makes it everywhere I want to go. Just have some faith in them and do the maintance and drive....lifes to short to wait for the perfect towrig, trailer, buggy combo.

Chop you worry too much :D

I have no tow rig and no trailer but I somehow manage to get a trailer only rig to the hills and the dunes :redneck:

I'm in the same boat.....last summer I didn't make it to Naches due to a POS tow rig that I didn't trust up and over the pass.

Now I have RWB back with the 460/C-6/Sterling 10.25 and have been venturing farther and farther away from home....but it's still kinda sketchy and STRESSFULL....

I don't know how people afford buggies,nice tow rig,nice trailer,home,kids,dirtbikes etc.........and don't say HARDWORK:rolleyes: I work my ASS off for good $ and still struggle to get by while still wheeling ALOT

Feel proud that your not part of americas financial problem.:awesomework: Thanks:beer:

Crash you saw my old tow rig. Good old 78 1 ton chevy with a 350v8 and turbo 400.

So simple if it breaks you can fix it with almost anything. That rig drove down to the Hammers twice, one trip being a round trip hitting Moab on the way home, sold it to a buddy and its still going good with just the usual plugs and wires.

My old 94 IDI Turbo Ford makes it everywhere I want to go. Just have some faith in them and do the maintance and drive....lifes to short to wait for the perfect towrig, trailer, buggy combo.

Spare me Chris:rolleyes: Nothin personal but....been there done that..

On one trip home from a comp in Farmington (N.M.) RWB broke down 13 times....thats no ****ing joke(ask around)...with my wife and dog as my co-pilots..at one point I took the carb apart to clear the jets and float bowl.....my wife sat on the fender and held all the carb parts in her mittened hands....it was snowing like a mofo and we were barely off the interstate at the Utah/Idaho border. I've fixed my towrig SO MANY times on the side of the road,I'm over it......So yeah...I do what I can with what I can afford and at times...it stress's me out.

Damn that'd suck. Guess I've just been lucky so far. I've had minor issues towing but nothing needing to be towed.

I don't go for the finance plans either.

Feel proud that your not part of americas financial problem.:awesomework: Thanks:beer:

ameen to that brothas i have a 69 c-20 4x4 3/4 ton 8 inch lift on 35s 4 speed and a good wrench 350 msd hei 3' flowmasters
i am towing up to evans in the morning for the first time with my trailer brakes hooked up ..:redneck:

Ya I remember. I also still have my old 74' camper special big block but I prefer to drive decent rigs these days after 20 years of driving junkers. Once the problem is resolved it will be rock solid..

Spare me Chris:rolleyes: Nothin personal but....been there done that..

On one trip home from a comp in Farmington (N.M.) RWB broke down 13 times....thats no ****ing joke(ask around)...with my wife and dog as my co-pilots..at one point I took the carb apart to clear the jets and float bowl.....my wife sat on the fender and held all the carb parts in her mittened hands....it was snowing like a mofo and we were barely off the interstate at the Utah/Idaho border. I've fixed my towrig SO MANY times on the side of the road,I'm over it......So yeah...I do what I can with what I can afford and at times...it stress's me out.

You just have the worst luck with tow rigs--I recall a couple more instances you had to deal with over the years,,

Ah, the sawzall. I love it :heartpump: I hate it :pissed:

Anyway I fed the sawzall some toyota this afternoon. Fits in the garage better now.:awesomework:

Im preparing for when the trails are 2WD only :haha::haha:

Attachments

• Misc 056.jpg
    Misc 056.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Misc 058.jpg
    Misc 058.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Misc 057.jpg
    Misc 057.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 426
  • Misc 059.jpg
    Misc 059.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 325
Right on!!!:cool:

I love the smell of burning saw-z-all blades in the morning...:redneck:

Isn't it a great stress relief to cut off the back half of your rig???

What's next???

:corn:

Fawk, you weren't joking about cutting some stuff off your truck this weekend...

The seat was a big hit with several drunken idiots this weekend btw.

So you want some real links or some temporary ones?

The lower links will have a johny joint at one end a a bushing at the other. The upper links are going to have heims at both ends.

I have 4 7/8 chromoly heims, 2 JJs and a bunch of urethane bushings that are paid for.

Watcha thinkin?:corn:

Im gonna need links tomorow. Ill post up the tubed up back half later tonight.:awesomework:

got somw tube on the rear. Still need to do the upper bars and shock mounts. Got the tool box in and with enough room to mount the fuel tank underneath. Its going ot be simple and clean. Hope to get it on its feet tomorow.:awesomework:

Attachments

• Misc 060.jpg
    Misc 060.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Misc 062.jpg
    Misc 062.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Misc 064.jpg
    Misc 064.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Misc 063.jpg
    Misc 063.jpg