• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Die photobucket...

sledneck

OK I have had enough of trying to upload to photobucket :flipgotcha: What are my options, and is there anything else that you can bulk upload pics? Im not for sitting at the computer all day so it has to be easy to use.

Snap bucket app for smart phone, or just get a better computer :flipoff1:

Photobucket has brung the suck lately, if they would just leave the damn site alone and quit changing it all the time.... :gtfo:

blacksheep10 said:
damn, I snap from my iphone and i can upload in seconds on 4g

Same here except I've got an Android phone. Upload to PB when the picture is taken and switch between HL & PB when posting pictures. Takes all of 10-15 seconds when typing a post.

I found the trick to be, that I had to be better about organizing, and then setting the settings for each folder better. I.e. public vs. non-public, locked vs. not. Sorted by upload date vs. random.
The newest app version is the best IMO, yes the website has continued to change, but if you spend 20 minutes with it and how the multiselects and the "moves" work, I like it.

But that all said, I aint going through the effort to move at this point.

I have been recently introduced to a program called Dropbox. This is very easy. Pick the pictures you want everyone to see and drop them in your Dropbox. Send everybody a link and they to can see them. You have to have a account but it is free. I shared 310 pictures with my friends after we went on a zip lining trip and did not resize the pictures at all and it was very easy.

Re: Re: Die photobucket...

I too use dropbox, but it only gives a link not an embed.
I have several shared folders that others can contribute to.

PB has been more shitty lately but still fairly easy to post pics with. I wish you could select multiple pics to post on forums using mobile...I have to do one at a time :****:

sledneck said:
OK I have had enough of trying to upload to photobucket :flipgotcha: What are my options, and is there anything else that you can bulk upload pics? Im not for sitting at the computer all day so it has to be easy to use.

THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE DAMN HAD IT WITH GODDAMN PHOTOBUCKET AS OF LATE,,,,THEY HAD TO GO AND CHANGE AROUND THE WHOLE ****ING FORMAT A WHILE BACK AND IT HAS SHAT ALL OVER THE WAY I USED TO UPLOAD AND SHARE WHEELIN DAMN PHOTOS TO WEBSITES,,, I GET SO DAMN MADD USIN THAT SITE NOW I FEEL LIKE C3PO WITH HIS **** STUCK IN A LIGHT SOCKET BEFORE ITS OVER,,,,,,DAMMIT.

OH,,,,,what is this "Image Shack / Drop Box"yall speak of ;D

And DAMMIT Biscuit whats this bout a damn zip line trip and you not damn call nobody :gtfo:

I have a question about the last change photobucket made is there a camera button hidden somewhere ? the last version it was under upload media

Alright yall,,,heres what happens to me with photobuckets new "format",,,,,and I ain,t doin nothin different,,,same way I used photobucket for years now,,,,and now I get THIS,,,,and it takes FOREVER to upload these ****in defects :****:

Sorry Sledneck,,,I used yer Jeep for this experiment,,,,,,

this one below came out FINE,,,,SAME EDITS / CROPS as the dame rest of em :dunno:

^^^^^^^^WTF!!!!!

THEN,,,,back to fine on the next one......

and then.....

then....

so thats why I don,t even bother anymore....TAKES FOREVER,,,,,AND SUCKS,,,,,thats why I just FaceBookem all nowadays,,,,I need to find you on FB Sledneck,,,,,Scott Prince,,,is my FB page ;D

ALLJ said:
I have a question about the last change photobucket made is there a camera button hidden somewhere ? the last version it was under upload media

I don,t know man,,,,I can,t figure **** out on mine,,,and Iv,e had a photobucket for years now :dunno:

Gonna jump in and agree here with everyone else....PB F'd up the whole site a few months ago and made it a huge pita to link pics. Also if im viewing a pic and the thumbnails are in a row under it showing you whats left/right of what your viewing, I can click left or right and just get a big gray box and no pic will load. Have to refresh the page every time i try to scroll through some pics.

So heres one more :flipgotcha: for PB

I don't use Photofucket as much anymore, their website was great back in the day and it blows now. I sent them emails exclaiming this very issue also.

Now I just upload pics via Tapatalk Pro on my smartphone. It gives you the option of uploading as IMG Code just like when you post pics here from Photofucket. There is no pics limit, just takes a couple times to figure out everything, then it's just as simple (to me) as using Photobucket, except it's one less step since you just upload the pics straight from your phone. Tapatalk Pro costs, but I think it's only a couple bucks and it's just a one time fee.

Isn't drop box for a mobile device? I use fukbucket to upload pics from my camera not my phone. It took all damn night to upload 85 pics and I said :gtfo: I'm going to bed. Julio I'm Jason H on face space, I tagged some pics of you just a few mins. Ago.

Drop box links all my devices, I can share pics, files, whatever from PC, laptop, phone, tablet...whatever.
Does this for sharing pics

https://db.tt/ZSbQa1kH

Instead of this
ugupeda9.jpg

Latest posts