• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

diesel shop name??

340SHORTY

whats the name of that hotrod diesel shop in Enumclaw? Friends pump went out on her CTD and lives close to the scratch... thanks

I think the one on the engine... she was quoted 4000.00. She said her husband about fainted. they just put a new trans that cost a fortune...

Jeff's a great guy, and knows what he's doing, but just in case you want it done through a shop (warranty, accept credit cards, etc) we've done several of them also, for WAY less than that.

Jeff's a great guy, and knows what he's doing, but just in case you want it done through a shop (warranty, accept credit cards, etc) we've done several of them also, for WAY less than that.

Agreed, those pumps can be temperamental even when new. A warranty gives you a little more piece of mind.

if it's the Injection pump (vp-44) you can find the part for $1000 with a warranty and install it in around 6 hours with basic tools. It's not too hard and $4000 is WAYYY too much.

if it's the Injection pump (vp-44) you can find the part for $1000 with a warranty and install it in around 6 hours with basic tools. It's not too hard and $4000 is WAYYY too much.

Yea I am going to have to give Mike a call and see wtf that was about... :eeek:

when does it end? If you are going to upgrade, screw the little stuff like a "blue chip" pump, and go with a HRVP... Or even better, a p-pump swap.

when does it end? If you are going to upgrade, screw the little stuff like a "blue chip" pump, and go with a HRVP... Or even better, a p-pump swap.

Exactly. Don't **** around with upgraded vp-44's. They really don't help enough to justify the cost. Most of the HO vp-44's wont even hold over 500hp reliably, yet the stock one will.

Keep it stock vp-44 or p-pump that bitch:awesomework:

So is it your friend's truck I have at my shop right now? Done and getting picked up tomorrow AM? Or just a coincidence that I got another VP44 pump job? hahaha

John

yep it was theirs..
talked to her this evening. they are extremly happy with your service and how the truck runs.

what did you do to it?

thank you Larry

Last edited: