• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Spent today welding out small parts, added braces to motor mounts.

Got the rear axle shave welded in, did a preheat and multiple passes with the mig and then post heat.

Frederick county customs just outside winchester va, great people to work with as its a family owned and operated company. One of the sons is a wheeling buddy and is building a buggy right now so they know how to deal with parts that will be abused.

Here is the # for Frederick County customs who is doing the powder and ceramic for us, they also do hydro dipping. (540) 550-4549

They digitally print an image on some kind of film that floats on water and the roll the part in it and by some kind of gypsy majic it lands on the part, some real ill ****.

Re: Re: Re: "Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

SomewhiteGuy said:
They digitally print an image on some kind of film that floats on water and the roll the part in it and by some kind of gypsy majic it lands on the part, some real ill ****.

Pretty much!
I've got all the **** to do it, just waiting on warmer weather.

Look it up on YouTube. The pros do some wild stuff

TheViking said:
Very scientific molaugh
I tend to simplify things, when people ask me what I have been working the past couple months I tell them big go kart. laughing1

Back in the shop, and way faster than planned so have to catch up all the other parts to go back in it. Seth knocked it out of the park all the parts look great and I forgot to get a pic in the sunlight but there is a gold metalic in the clear that pops in the sunlight. We spent the night chasing all the threaded holes and put the bumps and all the bushings back in.