• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Wiring, wiring and more wiring.

Every panel setup with quick disconnect plugs.

Still need to finish gauge panel but was tired so quit.

Those are the new AMP style connectors they are the latest version of a Deutsch connector. CAT uses the throughout their product line. Very good connectors and easy to service.
There is also an aftermarket crimp tool that I use. Pictures below of the tool and the older Deutsch connector part # chart. These are CAT part #'s

Yea the crimper is similar to above.
This is a copy of Hadleys pirate post from saterday.
Jason and mark headed south to race the rzr this weekend, I stayed behind to get some things tied up on the buggy.

With help from jefro I was able to find a belt that fit. At 76in.

Started wiring up the chassis side connectors. Ran the remaining drops to the temp senders and fan.

After gettin that together started on the circuit breaker panel

Got that wired up and hooked into the chassis side.

Then got the throttle pedal in and adjusted. Put the drivers floor in
And checked circuits. Changed acouple things around and cleaned up for the night

I stopped by a buddy's place on the way home from gncc race and picked up 4 wheel scales, then loaded all the rest of the parts on it where they would sit and put my kid (72lb) on top of the fuel cell and here is what came back.
Total.

Front.

Rear.

L/R bias.

Almost race car like.

SomewhiteGuy said:
Yea the crimper is similar to above.
This is a copy of Hadleys pirate post from saterday.
Jason and mark headed south to race the rzr this weekend, I stayed behind to get some things tied up on the buggy.

With help from jefro I was able to find a belt that fit. At 76in.

Started wiring up the chassis side connectors. Ran the remaining drops to the temp senders and fan.

After gettin that together started on the circuit breaker panel

Got that wired up and hooked into the chassis side.

Then got the throttle pedal in and adjusted. Put the drivers floor in
And checked circuits. Changed acouple things around and cleaned up for the night

I stopped by a buddy's place on the way home from gncc race and picked up 4 wheel scales, then loaded all the rest of the parts on it where they would sit and put my kid (72lb) on top of the fuel cell and here is what came back.
Total.

Front.

Rear.

L/R bias.

Almost race car like.
4200 wow, thats a lot lighter than i thought it would be.

Are y'all gonna put sone lope in that thing and unleash the beast. Cam and tune is good for 450?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys and yea it will get a cam, heads and a retune later in the summer for now he just wants to wheel it.
Started a 4 link job for another buddy last night so he will be ready for next weekends run and got it almost done tonight, plus brakes bleed on buggy and all fluids in it.
Almost there.

Thanks.
Lots going on this weekend, made a pair of switch boxs to mount next to the winch's.

Drilled and tapped water pump for steam port.

Saterday we had my going away party and ended up doing work all day.

Even bobbed my buddy Jefro's rig.

Sami flexin on my junk.

Mid day trail ride ended with 2 rigs flopped.

And when we tried to get Dirty to move on its own we found out something in the trans is ****ed so it came back out and is at the trans shop to get it right.

All shocks and bumps are nitrogen charged and springs on.

I modified a pair of water pumps today and we installed one and the other is a back up.

Winch ropes installed and some pics of the winch control switches. There are also incab controls mounted next to atlas shifters.

Tranny guy says should have it back tomorrow.

Latest posts