• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Congrats on the job man watching this thread made me wonder why you didn't do it for a living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope he is on his own for that one and sadly it may never happen with me moving 10 hours away and taking all my tools. I kinda doubt he does anything with it, he bought that 99 runner you can see in some of the pics last week and is talking about doing a sas on it now.

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get down there for work and play.
onepieceatatime said:
Did he hire your daughter too? Seems like she was a big part of this build.
Thats funny considering tonights pics.
The kid touching up some missed spots on the back axle.

I finish welded all the firewall parts and fuel tank mount then lilbit painted everything.

Clocked rear winch again for better access to the handle and installed it and some other small parts and hadley got the gears set in the front axle.

Installed some more small parts and got some painting done, hope to get it to a roller tomorrow.

Gears are set and front axle painted.

Had a busy night, jefro came over and installed all the brake plumbing.

Me, him and hadley hung the front axle then built it out and set it down to full bump.

Had lots of company yesterday.

Floor boards got roll in bed liner. Had enough left so did mine too.

Rear firewall, back floor pan and started on laying in wiring.

Engine harness and damn near everything thing else back in up front.

Yea I am hunting down a rental house now, wife and kid will move down in june after school finishes. Look forward to wheeling new places and better quality BBQ. :spin:

SomewhiteGuy said:
Yea I am hunting down a rental house now, wife and kid will move down in june after school finishes. Look forward to wheeling new places and better quality BBQ. :spin:

I currently live in Williamson County, Tn but buying a house in Rutherford County (Murfreesboro area). Housing is way more expensive in Williamson County than out in Rutherford. If you want a house with a shop/big garage, we looked at several that would fit the bill.

Yea I thought about buying right off the bat, but gonna rent for a year to get to know the area and make sure I can keep up with Woodlee.

Took yesterday off working on this and got a bunch done on my buggy, new prp's in with harness and lightbar mounted. Me and hadley started wiring tonight and got all the drops loomed and in place and some of the connections done, hoping the dash parts and console will be back from the body shop tomrow so wiring can keep progressing.

Dash and console back from body guy and all painted.

Switchs installed.

Wiring drops all over waiting for dash, doing large pin connectors for all the removable panels with wiring.

All the wiring we are doing is in braided sheathing with heat shrinked ends.

16 days.

Latest posts