• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Things were on track last night for sticking drive train in, I welded adapter on water pump and engine mounts painted while hadley wrapped up a couple things with trans.

And then we found out we have wrong flex plate spacer torque converter combo.:homer:

So you got light bar.

cmoultrie said:
Who did yours locally? I've gotta do something with my benelli sbe2, less than a year old and rusted. I was thinking on having it dipped.
I'm not sure where you are from but I have a buddy that hydro dips in Columbia Ky. Just looked up backwoods camo and you should be able to pull him up. He specializes in guns. His name is Nick Bright.

We figured out the flex plate issue was just spacer on wrong side of plate(you were right Seth) and got engine,trans and t case in along with a bunch of other parts.
The girls got a pile of parts painted today for us so we can install them tomorrow. We plan on doing axle work starting in the morning so we can get it to roller status.

Can't wait to see this finished. I may have missed it but are the headers painted or did you have them coated?

Back axle got gears in and painted with roll on hammered paint, ran out of gas in torch so couldn't weld on the shave kit but the gears are all ready to go in it and its all tore down.

Also got a bunch more parts installed in chassis.

This will be my last home garage build, But am very happy to have landed a job working for one of the most respected builders in our sport. White guy is moving to TN. :woot:

Got front axle shave welded up tonight.

Me and Hadley also got rear axle all put together and hung.

85toyo said:
Congrats on the new job. You've got some serious skills :dblthumb:

Going to work for Woodlee?
Yep, turned down a couple other offers as I think I will fit in great there.

SomewhiteGuy said:
Yep, turned down a couple other offers as I think I will fit in great there.

Congrats man. I was wondering when this would go through. You got great skills and your flair will fit in great with his style. Good fab guys are hard to come by. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping he puts you on my new build :****: :woot:

redneckengineered said:
Congrats man. I was wondering when this would go through. You got great skills and your flair will fit in great with his style. Good fab guys are hard to come by. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping he puts you on my new build :****: :woot:
Thanks man thats one hell of a compliment.

Congrats on the new job man! This buggy build is sweet and you combined with a dude like Woodlee will do great things :dblthumb: