• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Disney World

Here is a pic my buddy sent me from this past week...... naw its not crowded. :eek:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450567040965.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450567040965.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 95
highrolrcustoms said:
Here is a pic my buddy sent me from this past week...... naw its not crowded. :eek:

If it looks like that when I go.....someone please come to their county jail and bail me out.

I was there last week. That is Hollywood and it is the only park that was busy. This is the last year for the light display at hollywood studios. So everyone is going to that park at night even the locals to see them.

I'm always scoping out food so You gotta do breakfast at Chef Mickey's and Dole whips in adventureland. I love the parks, water parks included. I think 3 years is the best starting age. Just don't get your hopes up in case the kids crash out or the crowds are big. Just go and enjoy. Magic Bands are great to have if you stay on Disney Property.

tyleecw said:
Fast pass, hopper and sandwiches FTW. No lines, go where you want and eat when you get ready.

this! I love Disney world. me and the ol lady went last year without the kids. way mo betta!

I went back in the first part of November with the GF. She loves the place so I finally went with her after three years of begging.

1st off, it was a blast. You will have a good time.

She booked ours as some special offer and we stayed in the All Star Sports Resort which is an entry level place, got the meal package, three days of park tickets(park hopper included), four night stay, and it was $480. We spent another $200 each, eating a nice place one night, and most of mine was on booze. Research the times to go, and it's very affordable.

Two of our friends went with us and they had their 2 year old with them. He had a blast.

I had only been once when I was very young and didn't really know what to expect but my suggestions are:
-Book early and look for a special deal they will offer in the off seasons.
-$50 a day for booze per adult is a minimum
-Park hopper is a must
-Book fast passes the first day you can
-Wear your best walking shoes. We did about 9 miles a day.
-If you have the opportunity to go at the food and wine festival, do it. Had some amazing food and brews. Snack credits from the meal plan applied to the food, deserts, etc. It was an awesome deal.

We went last year. My kids were 5 and 7. That was about right. If it were me I`d put it off another year or so to be honest. Your 2 year old isn`t gonna keep the memories as well and at 2 he/she is gonna be TIRED quick. Nothing but foreigners down there and they do not dress or act like your gonna be used to. A lot of them dress way down, don`t shave (females), and ****ing stink. Other than that it wasn`t bad. Planet holly wood was fun and Downtown Disney has some very cool stuff. We didn`t stay on Disney and it was fine. You can find some houses/condos to rent much cheaper and only be 10 minutes from Disney. If you`ve never been there Its huge!! There like 7 damn exits to get to Disney so even if you stay on Disney you`re gonna end up driving somewhere.. If you know anybody that works on the base over there in Alabama have them check on some tickets at the tickets and tours on base you can save some money that way on tickets. I got mine from here at the Marine Base where I work. Right now they have 3 day non military tickets for 279 per adult and 252 for a child. The hopper pass is more but, the hopper pass is good if you wanna see more than one park a day. I can tell you with 2 kids plan on one park and day and take your time.