• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Has delayed the Reiter SEPA Approval.

Those that are involved in some form or another, I thank you for all the time, $$$, and effort you've put in...:cool:

Get involved and you will know what the **** is going on.
go to the meetings
read the updates

Here is a little back
trail plan
trail specs
the request for 3.9 mil for reiter
the petition
lobby days
comunity meetings
endless E mails and phone calls

that is mine :hi: what have you did:corn:

Yea that's right get involved in a there lies and bullshit that is passed out .
Yet you come too meeting and ask for help and well I think that it was giving TO YOU SO WHAT THE ****. Do you not want the indirect support cuz you just cant handle it OR WHAT. Don't get all pissey. About the angry that is put out by me or any one else about a very sore subject REITER.
when it is post. About another delay. Cuz you will only get more **** then you want.
Duane:flipoff:

Yea that's right get involved in a there lies and bullshit that is passed out .
Yet you come too meeting and ask for help and well I think that it was giving TO YOU SO WHAT THE ****. Do you not want the indirect support cuz you just cant handle it OR WHAT. Don't get all pissey. About the angry that is put out by me or any one else about a very sore subject REITER.
when it is post. About another delay. Cuz you will only get more **** then you want.
Duane:flipoff:

What a *****, talk **** on the key board :rb::rb::rb::rb::rb::rb:

guess this makes you the man, ya **** you. Grow up and take it like a man. We all have the same feelings about Reiter. Just some get mad and do something about it, rather than be a little gurl and bitch

Go play with you little wacker and leave the work to people that can handle it

PUTZ

Time for me to do what I do best, ask questions.

Why was it delayed?:corn:

By law they have to put out the letter if a determination wasn't able to be reached by the cut off date. all they are doing is informing the public that they are still working on it

The tape was strung across the trail, that is the most convenient to get into the trails on. The bypass trail that kept "us" off Reiter road, at the fish hatchery right turn, is where a road block is setup. The stickers that were on the road closed sign indicated that the sign was put there by the Sheriff ( but that's probably the norm). So I parked and hiked up a ways. I could see where (not too recently) a vehicle had ignored the signs and gone in on the trail. The tape was all snapped. So I assume it was put there to easily tell if any vehicles had gone in. And it was just the typical yellow "Police Line do not cross" tape. Pretty sneaky of'em. But who knows. Charlie probably put it there. :confused: There is literally cement block at all the roads that lead off of Reiter road. And EVERY trail that leads off of Reiter. I was pretty shocked at how much time, effort and money (signs every other tree!) was spent on keeping ORV's out.

Reiter Road is washed out and the sheriff has blocked Reiter road. The BPA tower road, The one they just redid to install the new tower, is washed out and undercut... I think rigs were trying to still drive Reiter road past the big pile of dirt...

Reiter road being closed is county. DNR has nothing to do with it.

Reiter Road is washed out and the sheriff has blocked Reiter road. The BPA tower road, The one they just redid to install the new tower, is washed out and undercut... I think rigs were trying to still drive Reiter road past the big pile of dirt...

washed out is putting it lightly. I guess the fight is on now
County doesn't have the money to fix the road, so they tryed to put it back onto DNR and BPA to fix the road, But now it is looking like that section of road is on DFW land

We will have trails before Reiter road is open again :awesomework::stirpot:

What a *****, talk **** on the key board :rb::rb::rb::rb::rb::rb:

guess this makes you the man, ya **** you. Grow up and take it like a man. We all have the same feelings about Reiter. Just some get mad and do something about it, rather than be a little girl and bitch

Go play with you little wacker and leave the work to people that can handle it

PUTZ

Well COME ON BACK TO OUR NEXT MEETING AND WELL lets just say some will be siting in the corner play with his wacker:masturbanana[1]:. YA **** YOU BITCH/PUTZ
Duane
you know third satureday every other mouth snohomish
you been:flip off::stir pot:

so there is some involved people and some spoiled little babies here....
these things take time

As said this is the not the first time we have had this happen--- does "last time" ring a bell...

The stupid bitching/bickering gets us noplace. Lets keeps our heads on and keep looking to go forward.

I thought that was the case, but I didn't see the washout. Makes sense though. If one of the towers stability was compromised, who's responsibility would it be to fix it? The power company right? They have tons of money. Doesn't the power company need Reiter Rd functional?

Well COME ON BACK TO OUR NEXT MEETING AND WELL lets just say some will be siting in the corner play with his wacker:masturbanana[1]:. YA **** YOU BITCH/PUTZ
Duane
you know third satureday every other mouth snohomish
you been:flip off::stir pot:

Duane stoptrying to be such a tuff guy Charlie is trying
His best to help the situation everyone is pissed off
Instead of sounding like an ass reresent the club better than that
And get involved show the other members how it's done
u give some and you get some If you get
Involved more would get done
Or sit in the corner and shut up and wait to wheel Reiter
When it is reopened. :awesomework:

I thought that was the case, but I didn't see the washout. Makes sense though. If one of the towers stability was compromised, who's responsibility would it be to fix it? The power company right? They have tons of money. Doesn't the power company need Reiter Rd functional?

As nowires said it is a little bit of a battle at the moment. The tower is fine but the BPA road work they did to replace the tower may or may not have caused part of the issue.

Last time I was up there you could still get to Dear flats road through Index so why does it need to be fixed? We can still get to the new trail system so we don't need the road open and Index may like the business...

As nowires said it is a little bit of a battle at the moment. The tower is fine but the BPA road work they did to replace the tower may or may not have caused part of the issue.

Last time I was up there you could still get to Dear flats road through Index so why does it need to be fixed? We can still get to the new trail system so we don't need the road open and Index may like the business...

You've answered my next question, before I could ask it. You Sir. Are good:D

Lets keeps our heads on and keep looking to go forward.

At least acknowledge you understand the time-line. If Reiter does not get it's Phase 1 Grants/Funding, it's over. IT'S OVER for years to come, if ever.

Please acknowledge......:tumbleweed: Please acknowledge that this fight will not go on until you personally give up. The fight will be over when they say it's over.

No funding for Reiter = Nothing to fight for.....or about. The end.

At least acknowledge you understand the time-line. If Reiter does not get it's Phase 1 Grants/Funding, it's over. IT'S OVER for years to come, if ever.

Please acknowledge......:tumbleweed: Please acknowledge that this fight will not go on until you personally give up. The fight will be over when they say it's over.

No funding for Reiter = Nothing to fight for.....or about. The end.

Oh I understand it 100%. But the game isn't done yet....

Does anybody have the handout or the minutes from the meeting we had in monroe? It was the one shortly after the november closure.

Duane stoptrying to be such a tuff guy Charlie is trying
His best to help the situation everyone is pissed off
Instead of sounding like an ass reresent the club better than that
And get involved show the other members how it's done
u give some and you get some If you get
Involved more would get done
Or sit in the corner and shut up and wait to wheel Reiter
When it is reopened. :awesomework:

Well He is the one that stated calling names just thought I would defend my self not every one has to be involved directly. And to sit buy and to sit in a corner and shut up uhh NO.
Duane
And yes I know He is trying but WTF.
You dont call me a ***** and not inspect to get a response now do ya???????