• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Has delayed the Reiter SEPA Approval.

but we're in the final round and down on points.

Ever played poker, the first thing is not show your cards. :awesomework:

The environmentalists have dropped their cards and we all know what their next move is. The thing that they don

So when will we know? I have grandkids I'd like to take wheeling before they are in their teens. When the money doesn't happen (note I did not say IF) where will that leave things? I won't buy an ORV tag or State Park camping tag until we have a firm answer. If they won't play ball with us, I say starve them out!

So when will we know? I have grandkids I'd like to take wheeling before they are in their teens. When the money doesn't happen (note I did not say IF) where will that leave things? I won't buy an ORV tag or State Park camping tag until we have a firm answer. If they won't play ball with us, I say starve them out!

I havent put tabs on the wheeler since they STOLE OUR nova money.

Hmmmm i will have to go check out the road, weird i have never heard anything until now. :eeek: Its a shame about the situation but as i see either everything will work out, or it wont. I have very little control over it, along for the ride as it might be, so I'm going to sit here like a good little boy and wait. :cool: Anyone else want a beer? :beer:

Hmmmm i will have to go check out the road, weird i have never heard anything until now. :eeek: Its a shame about the situation but as i see either everything will work out, or it wont. I have very little control over it, along for the ride as it might be, so I'm going to sit here like a good little boy and wait. :cool: Anyone else want a beer? :beer:

You do that.

Yes.

But there are other places to wheel while we wait.

Typical NWW style.....everyone gets all uppity in the "Facebook Reiter protest?" thread expressing their opinions and concerns, but no one knows WTF is actually going on with the real world issues; the SEPA.

:haha: Enjoy it while you can Washington ORV users, cause you're on your way out.

Who wants to bet the non-moto side of New Reiter will be built before the moto side.:; Stings, don't it?

Still moving forward--just taking time for them to go thru them all. I have not heard anything bad as of yet but as of last week we were looking ok.

Ive got a fantastic idea... Lets pool our money, and a buy a **** ton of lotto tickets... then when we win we can fund reiter, evans, walker, tahuya etc.

Otherwise, let the state do what the state needs to do. Recently something i was involved in that was fed- state governed switched to only state (nation wide)... It was a huge process for a group of people that is probably under 1000 strong in WA and less than 50,000 in the US.

WA state was the first to get the new regulations in place for this, and it was due to our states club... But we also had to allow for the state to go out mostly their own pace when "difficulties" arose.

WA state needs to organize themselves first... Remember asking your dad to do something when you where younger? "keep asking and i'll wait another day".

Stop your pissing and moaning and declaring acts of trespassing to try and assault the state into re-opening Reiter.

What we need is to band together and approach this in a way that benefits all of us. Bickering between one another is not the way to get rieter open, and keep other trails from closing. I got into this 2 years ago, and i would like to be able to keep wheeling and take my eventual children *insert shudder here, do we have a smiley for that?* out as well. I popped my cherry at reiter- first time out, first time body damage. God knows i would love to go back and whoop that hill that caused it.

just my .02

-Matt

Ive got a fantastic idea... Lets pool our money, and a buy a **** ton of lotto tickets... then when we win we can fund reiter, evans, walker, tahuya etc.

Otherwise, let the state do what the state needs to do. Recently something i was involved in that was fed- state governed switched to only state (nation wide)... It was a huge process for a group of people that is probably under 1000 strong in WA and less than 50,000 in the US.

WA state was the first to get the new regulations in place for this, and it was due to our states club... But we also had to allow for the state to go out mostly their own pace when "difficulties" arose.

WA state needs to organize themselves first... Remember asking your dad to do something when you where younger? "keep asking and i'll wait another day".

Stop your pissing and moaning and declaring acts of trespassing to try and assault the state into re-opening Reiter.

What we need is to band together and approach this in a way that benefits all of us. Bickering between one another is not the way to get rieter open, and keep other trails from closing. I got into this 2 years ago, and i would like to be able to keep wheeling and take my eventual children *insert shudder here, do we have a smiley for that?* out as well. I popped my cherry at reiter- first time out, first time body damage. God knows i would love to go back and whoop that hill that caused it.

just my .02

-Matt

The force is strong in this one...

Do your thing...

just my .02

-Matt

You realize 1/2 of the places we went wheeling last time out were ILLEGAL right?

:haha:

"they" don't want us on "PUBLIC" land. Your not welcome, 100% closed is their game.

I know you're young and so don't understand it's not just Reiter. "we" are being pushed out of all lands. We used to have access to EVERYWHERE now we have access to a couple places here and there.

IF you can imagine, there was a time when you could go just about anyplace in the mountains. Roads, camp sites, fun spots, and it was free, Somehow this went on for nearly 220 years. Now Very litterally 99% of it is taken. Some of it NOBODY is allowed, Not even for hiking. You say you want to take your kids out some day? At what point do you suggest getting alarmed and maybe a little mad? When it's too late?

:eeek:

The SEPA comments should be out any time now. When we discussed this at the focus group meeting they were not done going through and organizing them...

Your ORV leaders should be getting this kind of information on to you. We all sit in the focus group meeting every month yet none of the information ever gets passed to the masses.

Last edited:
you realize 1/2 of the places we went wheeling last time out were illegal right?

:haha:

"they" don't want us on "public" land. Your not welcome, 100% closed is their game.

I know you're young and so don't understand it's not just reiter. "we" are being pushed out of all lands. We used to have access to everywhere now we have access to a couple places here and there.

If you can imagine, there was a time when you could go just about anyplace in the mountains. Roads, camp sites, fun spots, and it was free, somehow this went on for nearly 220 years. Now very litterally 99% of it is taken. Some of it nobody is allowed, not even for hiking. You say you want to take your kids out some day? At what point do you suggest getting alarmed and maybe a little mad? When it's too late?

:eeek:

this.

x2....its a shame that the usa is not free at all....whats worse is there isnt shiat we can do about it less some of you have lots of doe...stupid bankers and wall street crooks run this country and our woods from behind a desk in .....the city....i hate it but .its to late...the east side has spread out here in the woods.they are turning my town in to belevue..they look at me funny for my cut off paints and suspenders in the store.i give them the best move out of the woods look as i can yuppy!:redneck::flipoff: