• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Has delayed the Reiter SEPA Approval.

x2....its a shame that the usa is not free at all....whats worse is there isnt shiat we can do about it less some of you have lots of doe...stupid bankers and wall street crooks run this country and our woods from behind a desk in .....the city....i hate it but .its to late...the east side has spread out here in the woods.they are turning my town in to belevue..they look at me funny for my cut off paints and suspenders in the store.i give them the best move out of the woods look as i can yuppy!:redneck::flipoff:

Intolerance breeds intolerance.

we live in a representative republic...if you want change, vote

NO !!!!!

People "vote" and then go back to killing zombies with a plastic gun pointed at the bewbtube.

"you want change?" (PS NO !!!!! again, I don't want any damn change. Change just to change is BAD !!!! I want to change it back.)

Go the fawk out like real MEN and make change. Get involved, make your voice heard, educate yourself, stop being apathetic and letting "other" people do your lifes work !!!!!!

:mad:

Last edited:
Go the fawk out like real MEN and make change. Get involved, make your voice heard, educate yourself, stop being apathetic and letting "other" people do your lifes work !!!!!!

If I learned anything over the past 16 months of working within "the system" it's that most ORV users are a worthless bunch hypocrites. And the few that do work hard for change are dismissed as wasting their time.......So I stopped wasting my time.

It's true doing this is a thankless job, but JESUS CHRIST!:rolleyes: After April 24th, you all can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.:hi: Have nice day.:D

ORV community......my ass.

So, if Obama shuts down the government Friday, does that mean there won't be any enforcement at Reiter? :corn:

Hi All:

Ah . . . Reiter is Washington State DNR land. Not affect by a federal govt. shut-down.

Now, Evans Creek ORV area . . . . .

Seriously, any illegal ORV use that leads to damage on USFS/BLM/USParks land will be documented, and will simply add to the ammo pile of the anti-ORV crowd.

Regards,

Alan

So, if Obama shuts down the government Friday, does that mean there won't be any enforcement at Reiter? :corn:

Hi All:

Ah . . . Reiter is Washington State DNR land. Not affect by a federal govt. shut-down.

Seriously, any illegal ORV use that leads to damage on USFS/BLM/USParks land will be documented, and will simply add to the ammo pile of the anti-ORV crowd.

Regards,

Alan

I would bet the ORV crowd has a whole heck of a lot more ammo than any greenie, and probably twice as many guns :cool:

Hi All:

Regards,

Alan

Thanks for the news flash asshole.