• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Reiter Motorized Trails Field Day

The_Shocker

I signed up at the last DNR meeting and just got this today. I have to work Saturday or I would be there. Anyone else up for helping DNR with trail planning input? The Restoration one was interesting and this one should be insightful as well I would imagine. You just have to RSVP as the message states if you want to go.

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:27:06 -0800
To: DNR RE Reiterfoothills<[email protected]>
Subject: Reiter Foothills Forest Motorized Trails Field Day February 20

Thank you for your interest helping plan and develop motorized trails at Reiter Foothills Forest. Our records show that you signed up to attend a Motorized Trails Field Day scheduled for this Saturday, February 20. Here are the details:

RSVP by February 18: First, please confirm that you will attend the field day by emailing us at [email protected] or leave a message @ 360-708-0300 no later than noon on Thursday, February 18. Due to high interest in this field day, we may not be able to guarantee you a spot in a vehicle if you do not RSVP.

Transportation: DNR-provided transportation is limited, so please be prepared to car pool to points of interest if possible. We will travel on gravel forest roads, so SUV-type vehicles are appropriate. We will not be traveling in vehicles off-road.

Date: Saturday, February 20

Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Place: Meet at the large gravel parking area off of Reiter Road, just west of the gated road to May Creek. There are many ecology blocks along the road in this area and a large Reiter Foothills Forest Sign. Look for the DNR meeting sign visible from Reiter Road*.

*If you are unfamiliar with this location please contact Stan Kurowski @ 360-708-0300 for more detailed directions

Agenda: We will travel to different locations along the Deer Creek Flats Mainline Road to visit and discuss different motorized trail features and technical use areas. We will be taking short (

Hi All:

Thanks for posting up this info Neil! Sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it. I am planning on attending.

Regards,

Alan

Seems like this would be exactly the information that should be big stickies and announcements on RTW...... but nothing?!?!?!

Easy fix to that. Why don't you copy and paiste it over there for us?
Shouldn't that have been something the Pres, VP, webmaster or any other Active member of RTW should have done as soon as the Shocker posted this up? Or they got the e-mail themselves. I thought that was the whole point of RTW being created, and this is the meeting/opportunity folks have been waiting for since November.

Just surprised.

Shouldn't that have been something the Pres, VP, webmaster or any other Active member of RTW should have done as soon as the Shocker posted this up? Or they got the e-mail themselves. I thought that was the whole point of RTW being created, and this is the meeting/opportunity folks have been waiting for since November.

Just surprised.

We can't catch everything and unfortunately we don't have time to do everything. Help in any form is apreciated.

I wouldn't have seen this at all if it was only on the RTW site. I'm not along.....Food for thought.