• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Reiter Motorized Trails Field Day

If that's the case there should be no limit on trail mileage with the new plan.:cheer:
Purly based on what I heard, over heard and read between the line at the walk though.... I would say YES.

I can't think of anywhere were any of the rep, Stan or LISA ever said anything about X number or miles, or only so much miles. Thinking about it, it was mostly was about "what could fit" or "suitability of the area to support X" rather than any mileage limitations.

Even when we were talking bypasses, go arounds, access "roads", I never remember any mention, comment or excuse of "that would burn up more 'miles'." or anything.

hmmm, maybe it wasn't said, talked about or they kept it mum. Or maybe it doesn't apply here.

The system does not have knowledge of my buggy.

I will guess there are 150 buggy/truggy owners that frequent Reiter......remember, Reiter was so high up on the list for extreme rock crawlers, folks came with some consistency from all parts of western Washington, Oregon and Canada.

No....having the Rock garden as the only challenge area would not be ok with me. But it's not up to me......I will be content with whatever is available.

It will be great if the consultants decide to use the other rock garden in the plan.

Actually this isn't 100% true it's just what Oregon has got everyone to believe.
To answer the question no I would not be happy with the rock garden and I know quite a few others who feel the same way.

I agree with Money and Rick it would be not good if the only challenging area in reiter was the rock garden its always cool to have some harder lines to be able to look forward to being able to accomplish. Also man made
Challenges and obstacles would be cool i've seen some hard challenging lines that were man made with what looks like not much effort to build .