• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do not trust tennessee_4x4_man

Status
Not open for further replies.

truck-oholic

For anyone that cares to know, this guy is the biggest flip flopping time wasting re-nigging person I have ever tried to do business with. I say "try to do business with" because we had two separate agreements and he backed out of both. The first time he contacted me wanting to trade his sm465/np208 for my th350/np205. I told him I was looking to cash out but I would go ahead and do the trade since it was a pretty even trade and wouldn't hurt me but would help him. I promptly pull my th350/np205 out of my parts truck, per our agreement, and he was supposed to do the same. I sit on my setup for a week (when I could have had it sold already) and twenty-something private messages and multiple phone calls later from this guy he suddenly decides he no longer wants to do the trade because it was too much work to get me the hydro clutch/pedal stuff he promised me as part of the trade and he also doesn't really want the np205 anyway. I tell him that we had an agreement and we both gave our word so I am disappointed that he had me hold this trans and transfer just for him to back out last minute. I relist my th350/np205 for sale and get someone who wants the np205 and adapter but not the th350. Around the same time, this guy contacts me again wanting to know if I would just trade him straight up transmission for transmission. I say ok since in my opinion his 32 spline sm465 is worth a little more than my th350 and again he gets what he wants and I don't lose any money. He tells me he is going to be at my house on an agreed on day at 4 to 4:30 to trade. On the agreed on day, 8 pm rolls around and I haven't gotten a phone call, text, or PM to let me know he wasn't coming anymore. I try calling him with no answer and send him a PM asking what happened. He responds saying he was having some car trouble and he "dwcided that it was not worth the drive go ahead and sell what you need to sell I got tired messing with these stuff sorry to watse your time" followed by "i am like 25 miles from cookeville my gas guage just messed up on it the engine lite ant on i ant got to my buddies to check codes yet i had all kinda bad luck to day jess lets holed up right now buddie mine gave me a 350 turbo to nite but i shure it needs rebuilt" and "i kinda need to sell the one i got to get funds to work on my dayey driver i dont know what the trans worth".

Long story short, this guy's word is as worthless as his spelling and grammar. Anyone considering buying from or selling to this guy should stay away from the enormous headache that is sure to ensue. I have never, in my entire life, dealt with someone so full of BS and false promises as this guy. Consider yourself warned.

bad80cj said:

The above is nothing but the 100% absolute, unadulterated truth. As someone who values integrity and gives their word as their bond, I simply cannot stand guys like this who do nothing but waste other people's time.

5BrothersFabrication said:
There is a good/bad seller thread for this. Just sayin. :fish:

Whoever has power can move it to said thread if so desired. I was unaware of its existence. Is it in the classifieds section or somewhere else? Is it a sticky? If not, seems like it should be.

What I got out of that story was y'all had two agreements, he backed out, and then turned into a harelip, or became retarded , because I could not figure out what the last paragraph/sentence said. Again just goes to show you that you have to get some bread via PayPal to hold anything these days if you don't know the person. At least he did not rip you off.

kushKrawlin said:
What I got out of that story was y'all had two agreements, he backed out, and then turned into a harelip, or became retarded , because I could not figure out what the last paragraph/sentence said. Again just goes to show you that you have to get some bread via PayPal to hold anything these days if you don't know the person. At least he did not rip you off.

I say ban this tenn guy until he starts posting **** that people can read and emails a picture of his middle school diploma to John.

kmcminn said:
That Harelip comment got a good laugh out of me. I say ban this tenn guy until he starts posting **** that people can read and emails a picture of his middle school diploma to John.

Bahahaha Ditto slick. I thought it might be possibly some kind of misprint or bullshit and then I looked at his last few posts. :****:

On a more serious note Kevin p.m. me your number I have a video of Ur rig. ( At Grayrock PRE "Watch this **** man" KAA BOOM!) :woot:

Not that it matters but dealing with the op was easy. He mailed me a check and waited 3 weeks for me to deliver when I was in town. Never met him but his money is good and everything went smooth as silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I take personal offense to harelip. Take it or leave it.

Kel Lawrence

Dammit, edited before I got here. I swear I wish edit's had to be approved or something...

Obviously thats a ridiculous idea but if JohnG could clone his moderator ability...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.