• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge questions

Lucky Jeff said:
what special socket are you talking about? I just tore mine apart and never had to use any special sockets.

Oh and Crash. don't do anything with 5th gear untill it lets go. Don't worry it won't hurt anything, you just lose 5th. Plus it just may never let go.. some were put together differently then others from the factory. I'd be happy to help ya with the KDP when the time comes.. Wish I could help Bunk with his GSK :sad:

Maybee its a puller..anyways, I thought there was something special required for it..Im gonna do my gsk on the july 4th weekend..Injectors as well if i can buy someone out with pizza/beer..

My 5th gear let loose and wiped out the mainshaft and 5th gear. Dont drive it if 5th goes out.

Bunk said:
Maybee its a puller..anyways, I thought there was something special required for it..Im gonna do my gsk on the july 4th weekend..Injectors as well if i can buy someone out with pizza/beer..

My 5th gear let loose and wiped out the mainshaft and 5th gear. Dont drive it if 5th goes out.

From what i've heard is its a tool that "makes the job easier." Never seen it, but just what i've heard.

Also crash, i do remember that truck coming getting some work done at a local diesel shop, so they might have some info for you or know the truck your looking at.

Latest posts