• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dog bite

southernmuddn

Anyone ever got bite while playing with a dog? I did. Bit me on the arm started looking red so I went to get a shot. Now they got to report it. My fault my uncles dog. What is to be expected from the health department? I dont wont any thing to happen to the dog cause we were just playing. They put on the report that we were playing. Just wondering if any one has had this happen ti them.

Yep, Been bit several times by my American Bulldog. Most times I would say it was less a bite and more being a weak skinned human than anything else. I played rough with him as a pup and then he grew up to be over a hundred pounds and still played like he was a pup. I never had to go to the doctor for it but it was always a fear of mine. People that dont understand dogs will put them down in a heartbeat if they think they will bite. I personnally think the tests they use to determine whether a dog will bite or not are skewed in favor of people that should not own a dog in teh first place.

I just went thru this with a friend. Animal control came out and they didn't have proof of shots so they took the dog for 10 days and charged them 350 buck . Soon as the dog was released had to get shots and show proof of shots. They got lucky could have been sued.