• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dead dog, long shot.

I came to the party late. Read Kelly's post, the-
blacksheep10 said:
After cousin eddie, your new avatar is still unsettling to me. I dislike it. Sorry about your dog
followed by-
poolman said:
I have to admit I agree, you seem like a awesome guy but I can't look at that picture.
and-
TacomaJD said:
I want to smack that picture.... molaugh
and all I see is the pic with the kids, I'm like, "man these guys are assholes!" :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I came to the party late. Read Kelly's post, the-followed by-and-and all I see is the pic with the kids, I'm like, "man these guys are assholes!" :****:

molaugh Hey, I was nice about it!! molaugh

BUG-E J said:
So what was it? I guess I missed it?

Been like this for a month but all of a sudden folks get all weird about it :dunno:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 342
money_pit_yj said:
So, no dogs available? molaugh

I've got a neighbor who has a couple of them. Not sure if they'll be breeding theirs or not. I'm sure they got them from a very reputable breeder knowing them. I can find out where they got them and if any more will be available soon. I'm in Alabama though, not sure if you wanna drive that far to get one. If so, I'll try to find out for you asap.

MoparMan said:
I've got a neighbor who has a couple of them. Not sure if they'll be breeding theirs or not. I'm sure they got them from a very reputable breeder knowing them. I can find out where they got them and if any more will be available soon. I'm in Alabama though, not sure if you wanna drive that far to get one. If so, I'll try to find out for you asap.

Get me some info if you can.

Yeah I did notice that. Knowing how the people on here are I never really paid it alot of attention .

Ok, so my neighbors have been out of town forever....finally got to talk to them today. The lady they bought their puppies from has passed away so they were no help. Sorry man, I tried.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one weirded out about that profile pic... I even sent Dan a text asking what was up with it... LOL

So we bought a new puppy to replace Boston terrier 1.0 and she is an awesome dog but she is driving American bulldog 1.0 up the freaking wall. He is 13 underweight and has 0 desire to do anything but eat, poop, and sleep but he is not ready to be put down and doesn't seem to wanna die. I am thinking about getting another puppy to keep Boston 2.0 busy so she will leave his old butt alone. Seems like a good plan right? :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
So we bought a new puppy to replace Boston terrier 1.0 and she is an awesome dog but she is driving American bulldog 1.0 up the freaking wall. He is 13 underweight and has 0 desire to do anything but eat poop and sleep but he is not ready to be put down and doesn't seem to wanna die. I am thinking about getting another puppy to keep Boston 2.0 busy so she will leave his old butt alone. Seems like a good plan right? :dunno:

Worst thing that could happen is the two new pups gang up on the bulldog causing it to stop eating poop and kill it. Good plan maybe ??? Good luck let the wife deal with it

Re:

Put some sort of hot pepper seasoning on his piles of poop and he should quit eating it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk