• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dead dog, long shot.

money_pit_yj

My wife's 13 year old Boston Terrier woke up dead a few weeks ago, and being the only female in the house with myself, two boys and our old farting bulldog, she wants another puppy. I would be lying if I said I didn't want one too and the bulldog is freaking depressed (they were 3 months apart in age and lived their whole life together). So here is the long shot part: Anybody have or know of a good Boston Terrier breeder or someone who has puppies?

patooyee said:
Sorry, not trying to make light of a sad situation. But is the dog a zombie now or something?

Nope, had an old color fella told me he was late for work cause his mother in law "done woke up dead" (she died in her sleep) and it always just kinda made me chuckle.

Gotta make light of bad situations, no need to sulk and pout. I stay positive and joyful, It is the whole Count it all joy thing.

"Done woke up dead". :rolf: I've got to remember that one. Sorry about your dog, but that got me laughing like hell. Got to keep a positive attitude, keeps me from going terminator on the whole planet.

I think that is how most of my employees wake up every morning that is about the only excuse they have never given me! :****:

blacksheep10 said:
After cousin eddie, your new avatar is still unsettling to me. I dislike it. Sorry about your dog

Well I don't have any cool wheeling pics cause nobody ever takes any or when they do, my stuff is broke on the trailer so I just took a selfie.

blacksheep10 said:
After cousin eddie, your new avatar is still unsettling to me. I dislike it. Sorry about your dog

This. Dan is a good guy and I like him. That picture really bothers me.

creepycrawly said:

I have to admit I agree, you seem like a awesome guy but I can't look at that picture.

TacomaJD said:
I want to smack that picture.... molaugh

poolman said:
I can't look at that picture.

creepycrawly said:

blacksheep10 said:

OK, so no cool wheeling pics and I dang sure ain't putting any pictures of mrs. money_pit so I changed it to my most favoritest picture ever. I had no idea I was the Will of avatar pics :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
OK, so no cool wheeling pics and I dang sure ain't putting any pictures of mrs. money_pit so I changed it to my most favoritest picture ever. I had no idea I was the Will of avatar pics :dunno:

Hahahahaha! The new pic is legit man. Hope I didn't offend you. And good luck finding a pooch.