• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dog piss

The only thing about putting his food aaround the table and chairs is the big S.O.B. will walk rright through you without even trying. I can see my gf sitting there and he just pushes her off the deck molaugh

AdamF said:
The only thing about putting his food aaround the table and chairs is the big S.O.B. will walk rright through you without even trying. I can see my gf sitting there and he just pushes her off the deck molaugh

You should see mine trying to figure out how he is supposed to react to a 3lb puppy. he is old and not fond of new stuff, but he hasn't stopped wagging his tail at her and his business strip hasn't come up on his back so he likes her. Maybe she will keep him going a little while longer!

AdamF said:
A training collar might be my only option. Taking him out the other door and aaround back will be a huge pain in the ass. He just turned 5 and recently started doing this, maybe he's just getting lazy as he gets older? Lol
You will have to take some time with him, but basically as soon as you see him start to pee say no the make the collar vibrate or beep if he pees anyway turn on the juice a little! Try the collar on yourself ( recommend on your leg) to get an idea of how it feels so you don't use it to much or to high of a setting!

I had a 150lb Rottweiler that I broke from peeing on car wheels. I would rub his nose in it while yelling "NO!", then gave him a kick on the butt. He would sniff the wheel that another dog peed on and look at me after I got him trained.

The new renter next door to my old house has a female American Bulldog and a Peekapoo. They come running over and the bulldog just wants to be petted and the Peekapoo keeps barking and trying to bite me.

Already know what the collars feel like lol Washed the deck this morning and he hasn't wizzed on it yet, which leads me to believe it has to do with the scent , and reenforces why I started this thread. Isn't there a spray that will make dogs not pee on something?

Latest posts