• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Domestic Violence III

Winch mount put in place and the front chassis tubes cut to length.

101010019.jpg

101010028.jpg

101010023.jpg

101010030.jpg

WTF... why me... the only build thread worth looking at and I cant see it... I had the same problem with DVII. I will need to look at it on my iphone maybe, if not on my wifes imac.

WTF... why me... the only build thread worth looking at and I cant see it... I had the same problem with DVII. I will need to look at it on my iphone maybe, if not on my wifes imac.

Or you could avoid Apple completely... Seeing it just fine on my Dell.

Looking great. Hopefully, by the time your done and bored with it, i'll be done with my graduates program and can swoop this thing up. :fawkdancesmiley:

Or you could avoid Apple completely... Seeing it just fine on my Dell.

Looking great. Hopefully, by the time your done and bored with it, i'll be done with my graduates program and can swoop this thing up. :fawkdancesmiley:

Nope, my work pooter is a Dell and I cant see it on here... I can see it on my iphone and Mac at home.

Its all about the under dog man... Steve Jobs is a pimp!

Super clean, as usual. Love the Way everything fits nice and tight up front. Gotta love the tight tolerneces.

Sean

James your work is second to none, great progress on the new build ! Owning you old buggy is kinda boring thou, all I have to do is grease the u-joints to get ready for another run:awesomework:

are you making any changes to the 4-link geometry on this one?

James your work is second to none, great progress on the new build ! Owning you old buggy is kinda boring thou, all I have to do is grease the u-joints to get ready for another run:awesomework:

are you making any changes to the 4-link geometry on this one?

Suspension geometry will be very close, only minor changes. Im glad ur enjoing the buggy:beer:.

Hmmm...... I seen these photos on another forum but different user name and story ; pretty sure anyway.