• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Donkey ECORS B Class Buggy

looks great mikey....hope u kick ass out there :dblthumb:

btw....with all this rain we had the Krwaler Hauler has sunk in the ground and dosent look like ur going to get it out. might just want to sign the title over now so i dont have to forge ur name ;D :flipper: :flipper:

with as much trouble as it is to insure the big bitch i just might. Thanks stroker for all your help getting this thing ready.

Folks shes sure is coming along, tonight is the first test drive.

Heres some pictures of the truss think it'll hold?
We sleeved it
118b88e6.jpg

Trussed it
56106fa1.jpg

Braced it
3607388d.jpg

And put a tool box in it
fe787c8c.jpg

It doesnt really add strength to the axle but we can carry spare shafts

Also forgot to put up pictures of the winch fairlead and the battery box.

9ae4e878.jpg

7d979cb7.jpg

d2347391.jpg

9521f3f4.jpg

Also would like to say thanks to
WARN
and
Poly Performance
for all there help two great companys to deal with.

Heres the update since i never update.

Well we made it to the race and had a blast, few issues presented themselves during prerunning; we cut a tire, burnt up a fan relay, lost a caliper bolt, and bent a steering fitting (thanks Jordan for the fitting). We paced ourselves during the race, going fast where we could and slowing down to save the equipment when needed, which ultimately got us our 3rd place finish. During the race the only trouble we had was someone (me) forgot to weld on the muffler and we lost that lap 2, eventually the motor cut out in slippery nipple where the spectators informed us we were draging our muffler by the O2 sensor we unplugged and it fired right up and we ran the rest of the race without. Thanks to the person who brought the muffler up to the start finish line, we went out looking for it but someone already had grabbed it for us. All in all a great time and am already making plans on what to make better and or fix for 2013, we are hoping to run a full season but if not will atleast make a couple of the closer races.

Somethings we will need are better shocks and for them to be mounted a little differently, get the steering to turn a bit quicker possibly a bigger pump and a double ended ram, some synergy ball joints, sticky tires, a stroked motor, a built transmission, and a few odds and ends.

Well on to some pictures
0d66621f.jpg

DSC_1001.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

DSC_1080.jpg

This one is one of my favorites it was our last lap coming head on to the crew that came out to help and support, showing some excitement after just finding out we were in 3rd.
DSC_1086.jpg

And after the race
531690_421068791265043_384639134_n.jpg

I want to thank everyone who helped get this thing ready, and of course my sponsors Xtreme Jeep and Offcamber, i could not of done it without them. We are looking for some sponsorship next year as i have quite the list of parts need to be competitive for the podium every race next season. Any help would be appriciated you can contact me via pm or through our Facebook page found below.

Thanks and see you guys at Gray Rock Fall for All.