• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Don't miss this opportunity to get your original George Zimmerman art

the first Q and A i read under it was about delivery.... you win the auction and zimmerman wil personally deliver it to you. Hows that for shipping. painting isnt too bad either.

Better hope a rich large Black man doesn't buy it. Get beaten to death and put on trial. Dead men tell no tales. Just food for thought.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Better hope a rich large Black man doesn't buy it. Get beaten to death and put on trial. Dead men tell no tales. Just food for thought.

You hit the nail on the head! It just seems so crazy to me that a man can take another humans life however it may have happen & then be able to sell something he painted for 100k! Seems like we just need to go break the laws and get our name well known so we can go out & sell books, paintings, or bull crap to make a few hundred thousand and say the hell with getting a job! This is a huge problem with the USA right now.

alli85 said:
You hit the nail on the head! It just seems so crazy to me that a man can take another humans life however it may have happen & then be able to sell something he painted for 100k! Seems like we just need to go break the laws and get our name well known so we can go out & sell books, paintings, or bull crap to make a few hundred thousand and say the hell with getting a job! This is a huge problem with the USA right now.

:wtflol:

I hope he gets every damn penny of that 100k. He got rid of one of the main problems with this country, and all the crap the media made him out to be, **** that.

Well let someone shoot your child & say oh I acted in self defense sorry and see how you feel about when there selling a painting on ebay for 100k then! I could see if the boy had pulled a weapon on him first! I'm not even close to black and I don't give a **** if they were both green! I guess it's just my opinion and seems to be bull **** to me and I didn't even watch the media crap. The boy was not the media and I don't see him beating GZ to death giving both there sizes! Plus it was just reported he had a domestic call with his wife not long ago so yea buddy he sounds like a standup dude.

Re: Re: Don't miss this opportunity to get your original George Zimmerman art

Sold for 100k + 40 shipping. Lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah, if I paid that much for anything, a dirty tissue even, I would want something a bit more substantial than USPS 2nd day air. More link Brinks armed guards and ****.

Real American hero right there. Didn't want any **** in his neighborhood and made sure of it. I've had to go to the neighbor's house with the AR a couple times after someone knocks asking to use the phone with a finger over the peep hole. This world is ****ed up and you have to defend what's yours, even if it means being proactive rather than reactive.

Re: Re: Re: Don't miss this opportunity to get your original George Zimmerman art

STROKERYOTA said:
did anyone hear who they chose for the boxing batch........Zimmerman vs DMX!!!!!

i think zimmerman is fawked lol
DMX is fawked cause you know George will be packin'

Re: Re: Re: Don't miss this opportunity to get your original George Zimmerman art

tyldyl12 said:
DMX is fawked cause you know George will be packin'

And DMX WON'T?