• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Drunky Rocks check in thread

:D Me,mark m.,hunter1,lj70,toyoletand maybe crash will be on the manastash side of the mountain,,:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :devil2:

Last edited:
stealthrunner said:
:D Me,mar m.,hunter1,lj70,toyoletand maybe crash will be on the manastash side of the mountain,,:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :devil2:

Maybe HA! See you thurs evening lil man :flipoff:

I'll be there weds night :clappy:

The Jeep will get to strech its new legs :clappy:

I'll be there too. Looking foward to the rocks and the "short" trip to 'em. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I love wheeling with you Havoc guys. You know all the cool places!

I'll be there one way or another :D

I'm sure my jeep is gonna try to kill me so I'll just have to stay one step ahead of it... :mad: :D:D:D:D

sat at about 5pm {work} went to specer creek sat, pretty nasty spent all day in a holelost the dtarter, had to pull it apart and clean it, then the ecm went bye=-bye, thank god for a spare. so I have yet more repair work to do, the waterpump bearing went out that sucked had to leave it at naches

JACKED944RUNNER said:
sat at about 5pm {work} went to specer creek sat, pretty nasty spent all day in a holelost the dtarter, had to pull it apart and clean it, then the ecm went bye=-bye, thank god for a spare. so I have yet more repair work to do, the waterpump bearing went out that sucked had to leave it at naches

I could have came with a trailer had you called me:rolleyes:

2nd tranny cooler is now in line
Hose clamps are on rear springs.
Rear passenger main leaf hammered as flat as I could get it.
All bolts checked for tightness.
Annoying metal on metal tick from fan kissing core support is now gone (big F hammer).

All that is left is:
packing spares (ohh wait I don't have any:looser: ) and extra fluids.
packing tools and duct tape.
packing rig with above as well as too much camping gear.

I will just shop in Yakima.

God I can't wait for a tow rig....Just for packing reasons alone...

we won't have to worry about that stuff this trip... the jeep won't be joining us :sad:
now we'll be able to sit back and watch kelly break glass!

Harvester of Sorrow said:
All that is left is:
packing spares (ohh wait I don't have any:looser: ) and extra fluids.
packing tools and duct tape.
packing rig with above as well as too much camping gear.

I will just shop in Yakima.

HOS - If you have troubles, call me. Odds are good that I can find something to get you fixed up.

benw said:
HOS - If you have troubles, call me. Odds are good that I can find something to get you fixed up.

Hey thanks Ben...

If you are bored this weekend we will be staying 4.4 miles up Little Naches RD. on the left...look for a sign that says "WIG"

Mike...

It will be "light" wheeling this weekend. I want to be sure to have plenty of rig to last the year through. Besides I am not ashamed to pull cable...it makes the trip much faster and less $$.

Anyone want to PM me and tell me exactly where the "DRUNKY" is...I have an idea but not sure.

Harvester of Sorrow said:
Hey thanks Ben...

If you are bored this weekend we will be staying 4.4 miles up Little Naches RD. on the left...look for a sign that says "WIG"

Mike...

It will be "light" wheeling this weekend. I want to be sure to have plenty of rig to last the year through. Besides I am not ashamed to pull cable...it makes the trip much faster and less $$.

Anyone want to PM me and tell me exactly where the "DRUNKY" is...I have an idea but not sure.

There is zero shame in pulling rope :;