• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

Re: Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Greenville, MO

DR's are kinda "tank" ish. They are big ol girls but if your going to see alot of on street and still hit the trails I think they are a pretty nice compromise. Make sure the oil drain plug is tight.. laughing1 (inside joke directed to JRich...)

I rode Chase's for a few weeks and decided it was great on road but a little more heavy feeling for what I wanted off road. I think it would be a good bike for what your looking for. I wanted barely streetable, highly off roadable personally.

The DR sold before I could get there.

On the hunt again.

May be interested in tradin you out that yz450 for my 650L...
not a definate, but shoot me some pics and details...

either pm or [email protected]

I should be ready to go. I just committed to buy this.

NewImage.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Its not exactly the nicest bike out there but it has some good upgrades. Also, for the deal I got on it, I couldn't pass it up.

liquid cooled....so it's a 400 right?

Looks fine to me! Congrats David

Looks like it will serve the purpose well to me.

Bones said:
liquid cooled....so it's a 400 right?

Looks fine to me! Congrats David

Yep, DRZ 400.

I should pick it up tomorrow.

Cool ride dood ! You got that Lemon Head style rockin in all yellar ! :wtflol:

P said:
Cool ride dood ! You got that Lemon Head style rockin in all yellar ! :wtflol:

When yall run off and leave me, I didn't want you to have to strain your eyes to see me coming.

hard to miss the biggest guy in the group... :flipoff1:

laughing1 David will be two hills over and we will still see the top of his helmet... damn tall bastard ! Ill wrassle you with my.....

scratch that I like breathing molaugh

I don't want to tangle with you again, Mr. P. I learned my lesson last time!

I may need some help guys. I think I have a problem. 6 months ago, I didn't own a MC. Now..................

DRZ008.jpg

It's very addicting. So many possibilities but so little time and even less money. If I weren't a broke bastard I'd be finding me a suitable bike so I could join you guys! booyang

6uldv8 said:
It's very addicting. So many possibilities but so little time and even less money. If I weren't a broke bastard I'd be finding me a suitable bike so I could join you guys! booyang
Come on up to just hang out? I might have a friend on a street bike following me down to get away for a few days.

I may not leave till Thursday night after work and be there late or real early Friday morning. I am unable to take this many days off right now. I will also likely head home Sunday sometime. :-\

Bones said:
I may not leave till Thursday night after work and be there late or real early Friday morning. I am unable to take this many days off right now. I will also likely head home Sunday sometime. :-\

We can adjust the days to fit everybodies needs. We may hafta take a few short trips throughout the year instead of one long one.

David said:
I may need some help guys. I think I have a problem. 6 months ago, I didn't own a MC. Now..................

Its with all the us. I now have 4 street bikes, full size dirty bike, and 2 runnin fitties. I stilll would like more. booyang

Now that's a thought Bones! I could tour the paved roads around the area while you guys hit the dirt and then meet back up for campfire silliness. Let me know what your friend decides as time gets closer. booyang

yea.. looks like ima have to be back for class monday night at 6:30... and we need to decide how much street vs trail we're gna be hitting so I can make a tire choice...