• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

Re: Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Greenville, MO

CheapJ7 said:
yea.. looks like ima have to be back for class monday night at 6:30... and we need to decide how much street vs trail we're gna be hitting so I can make a tire choice...
I plan for as limited street as possible. I only run knobbies. I sold my street wheelset for $300 more than I paid for them, fugg it I have a street bike

CheapJ7 said:
yea.. looks like ima have to be back for class monday night at 6:30... and we need to decide how much street vs trail we're gna be hitting so I can make a tire choice...

Im not going if we are riding alot of pavemnet. I got a street bike for that trip if we are going to ride pavement.

I only care about being on the bike and hanging with good friends. Outside of that Im not concerned one way or the other ! :dblthumb:

6uldv8 said:
It's very addicting. So many possibilities but so little time and even less money. If I weren't a broke bastard I'd be finding me a suitable bike so I could join you guys! booyang
My buddy just emailed me back. He is saying he is in so I really hope you can make it Greg

C'mon Greg Commit hot rod !

I know were a XR650 is for sale that has both sets of wheels ( motards and dirts ) and is already uncorked and owned by a bike mech for 2200

:****: ( it hasnt been tagged, ridden at barbers on track days )

P said:
C'mon Greg Commit hot rod !

I know were a XR650 is for sale that has both sets of wheels ( motards and dirts ) and is already uncorked and owned by a bike mech for 2200

:****: ( it hasnt been tagged, ridden at barbers on track days )
If I could tag that here I would pay you guys to bring that up here to me. That is a steal

Bones said:
If I could tag that here I would pay you guys to bring that up here to me. That is a steal

what happenes if we tag it here and you get it transferred???

CheapJ7 said:
what happenes if we tag it here and you get it transferred???
Iowa DOT will pull the title/plate after they realize they fawked up and let me register it. ::) It's ghey as fawk. I would have owned a XRR from the time I sold my KLR 3 winters ago.

From what I understand here is if it didn't come from the factory with a plate, good luck here. BUT I think if you buy an 06 or 07-up you can....who that fawk knows, I love my Husky and that's that.

BUT I also see these custom **** box OCC wanna b's here with plates as home built...WTF? Why can't I call an XRR home built and have it inspected by a copper? We do not have any inspection here otherwise. makes **** even gheyer.

yea.. grind the vins, stamp ur own and call it a custom....

CheapJ7 said:
yea.. grind the vins, stamp ur own and call it a custom....
Yeah, not worth it now, but someday maybe. Hell you could use an L frame/title and the R motor, but are you really gaining anything there?

One of you buy this enclosed trailer/storage building from me for a sweet deal and I'll buy that bike! :****:

6uldv8 said:
One of you buy this enclosed trailer/storage building from me for a sweet deal and I'll buy that bike! :****:
You just need to ride that comfy FJR up and enjoy a weekend away.

You have it on CL yet?

Depending solely on workload at that time.....I'm 78-15/16% sure I'll be cruising the FJR in that direction! loller.gif booyang

6uldv8 said:

I'll trade u a 93 dr650 for it

6uldv8 said:
Hmmmmm........ tell me more of this DR! :woot:

93 dr650 I think it has around 11,000 miles, I've had it for 2 years n have ridden it very little, it has new tires and new brakes, it's in great shape for it's age

Ordered my parts to make it street legal. :woot:

All I like now is the paperwork and dot tires.

CheapJ7 said:
p got his registered w/ not dot's

Im just gona put one on the rear. It needs one anyway.