• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dumb tv shows that u hate

Any of the CSI horse ****.... Same Scooby Doo story line on all of them.

Re: Re: dumb tv shows that u hate

rednecklights said:
teen mom , why my wife has to watch it I will never know.

Same here! As well as the Lifetime movies! Pisses me off!

And x2 on the Real Housewives garbage!

B.DRAKE said:

Lifetime needs to be pulled off the air! HATE HATE that channel :****:

B.DRAKE said:

Every lifetime is the same just different people

True TV
Purty Little Liars
Most anything my wife watches. That's prob true for every man

STREET OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!! They run a marathon every monday starting before I get in from work and ends with the new episode around 9pm. Please take that crap off the air I can't get anything done on Mondays!!!!! And if that G-body Elky pulls the right front seven feet in the air one more time, I am going to shoot my TV.....

I tried watchin Street Outlaws bc a guy at work kept talkin about it. GAYNESS throughout the whole show. I was so mad I wasted my time with that crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish there was a cable package that included all the sports channels (espns, fox sports, local sports channels), Spike, FX, TBS, Velocity, the other car channels, and local channels. You can keep the rest of it.

No one in my house watches nor would I let them. BUT I hate that damn Honey Boo Boo ****. I flipped by the channel one day and stopped and the mama was saying how healthy she was cause she farted all the time. WTF? Take that **** off the damn TV!

matth_85 said:
I just wish there was a cable package that included all the sports channels (espns, fox sports, local sports channels), Spike, FX, TBS, Velocity, the other car channels, and local channels. You can keep the rest of it.

x2