• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dumb tv shows that u hate

matth_85 said:
I just wish there was a cable package that included all the sports channels (espns, fox sports, local sports channels), Spike, FX, TBS, Velocity, the other car channels, and local channels. You can keep the rest of it.
^^^THIS^^^!!!! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
There's so many that I cancelled cable and now I couldn't tell you the names of any of them.

Yep.

Best move I've made in a while. Of course internet surfing and forum browsing is at an all time high, but at least thats **** I actually want to look at and can participate

SpongeBob!! I hate it. My youngest son loves it which is cool. BUT!! Lately I have notice that his behavior goes downhill after watching it. He is a firecracker of a kid anyway but after an episode or two he gets wound up and starts acting immature for his age. We recently implemented a household ban on the show, he watches more age appropriate stuff animal shows etc and I can tell a difference.

Way back in the day when you could do it and all the guide you had was the scrolling one on 44, I used to take and delete channels when my wife wasn't paying attention. BET, Lifetime, Family, all the ones that weren't no count.
:****:

I hate Dora and Handy Mandy because of the hispanic influence. Also hate Voice, Teen Mom, Kardashians, any realityshow my wife picks, really.

MSNBC ..nothing but a propaganda tool for our corrupt libtard government.

And any of those damn "fat gettin skinny" shows ...or that fake ass Long Island Medium .